Sergi Roberto

God Serena

Roberto's strength has always been his reading of game and movement off the ball.

He just lacks the first touch by a fraction to excel in CM but he gets that bit more time at full back that allows him to flourish.

His decision making and willingness to pass or dribble forward is almost nonexistent at CM, yet today he had a moment where he dribbled half the field and made a through pass, and then took a long shot from the ball that was cleared from the area.

Playing at RB gives him more than time, it gives him confidence.

xXKonan

With Messi out I can assume if we can't register Arda, I wonder if we will see Alves on the RW and Roberto as a RB.

While CM isn't his strength he's pretty solid as a DM and really good as a RB, perfect time to have him in the squad!

Neymessi

I am all in in playing him at RW with alves at RB.He is brimming with confidence and he will play good I believe at RB,RCM and RW.

Barcafan 2304

You are my sergi
My sergi Roberto
You make me happy
When skies are grey
I'll hero worship
On the Barca forum
So please don't take my sergi away!

Love you sergi:worthy::wub:

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Sergi>cafu, lol.
Srsly, he's so good, so unexpected.

Atm, dani has only 2 things going for him, the awesome through balls he makes from time to time which sergi seems afraid to do and his connection with messi. In every other aspect sergi is playing better and should be our starting rb.

That was a ridiculously good cross, still can''t match Alves' offensive contribution though. And when Alves is on form he's just as good defensively imo. But its stll early days and he's already good enough to compete with Alves I have high hopes for him especially after a season of playing at RB.

xXKonan

Barcelona player Sergi Roberto could be called up by ESP for Euro qualifiers against UKR and LUX next month. [md]

Home of Barca Fans