Sergi Roberto

El Flaco

Didn't really look great on that third goal by Croatia either.

Jedvaj's 3-2 goal for Croatia in 90+3'

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/bgubr/fsrzqx" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
In the third goal his block attempt was kinda weak, but hardly all his fault... It was a collective mistake where all the defense was to blame...

Zidane82

In the third goal his block attempt was kinda weak, but hardly all his fault... It was a collective mistake where all the defense was to blame...

He's either directly to blame for so many conceded goals or he's completely out of position resulting in a goal or he's one of two or three to blame ..

Barcilliant

Just frigging stop this bs with him being a Right back. He is a midfielder and a bench one at that.
He really is hopeless and teams always target and pressure his flank.

biraboyz

Banned
Roberto played, so automatically it's his fault....:lol:
If that's Semedo he can stop every players that's not from division 2 and not experimental and not important games at CDR

Last edited:

Nothanks

was going to check out portugals game to see if our homeboy can do something in another team but realized semedo can't even make it to portugals team who starts cedric from southampton

i guess valverde has strong pull in who plays for portugal as-well.. i mean he is to blame for everything

xXKonan

In the end can't say I can fully blame Roberto for this mess.

He exploded in 2015/16 as a good utility player in the squad as we were fucked by the transfer ban that season and injuries as our bench was weak and the signings of Arda and Vidal didn't work out as plan. perhaps one of the biggest gifts Lucho gave us during his time here.

The system we have clearly doesn't benefit him at RB, He's being asked to be that Jordi Alba on the right hand side despite lacking the pace and defensive ability. Asking him to cover that much ground especially with Messi in that false RW role with his current deficiencies is not a good idea at all especially considering his cover is Jelly legs Rakitic and a decaying Pique who was never the greatest 1v1 defender out there.

These problems will persist until Valverde finally realizes you can't play certain players together anymore. If you want Roberto to be the starting RB, you need to bring in a CB who is comfortable defending wide areas and 1v1s and an actual RW who can help Roberto out as well. Not this current setup we have now.

Cule4life

The Culest
was going to check out portugals game to see if our homeboy can do something in another team but realized semedo can't even make it to portugals team who starts cedric from southampton

i guess valverde has strong pull in who plays for portugal as-well.. i mean he is to blame for everything

As if the Portugal coach will play a player who hardly plays over a regular starter :lol:

Really that's your best defense of yet another howler of a performance from your hero Bob? :lol:

Roberto played, so automatically it's his fault....:lol:

So now even the first goal isn't his fault? He could spank you senseless and you'd still not criticize him. :lol:

Last edited:

Nothanks

when roberto was injured semedo played, nonstop, roberto came back from injury after international break which semedo again didn't take part in.
but i guess that doesn't count.

managers seem to know something you clearly don't

meanwhile rafinha who gets 1/10th the minutes semedo gets finds a spot in a dramatically harder team in brazil.

Cule4life

The Culest
when roberto was injured semedo played, nonstop, roberto came back from injury after international break which semedo again didn't take part in.
but i guess that doesn't count.

managers seem to know something you clearly don't

meanwhile rafinha who gets 1/10th the minutes semedo gets finds a spot in a dramatically harder team in brazil.

Rafinha 1/10th the minutes of Semedo? Did you pull that figure out from the same place BBZ does his "stats"? :lol:

Semedo has no match rhythm cos of extended benching. You can't just play all matches in first half of the season and then sit out the rest of season saying you got enough minutes.

Brazil has a lack of quality MFs. Not to mention MFs have more spots in the team.

Did Lucho know better when he excluded Alba from Spain? You have really drunk the "managers can do no wrong" kool aid like Wolfe haven't you? :lol:

Home of Barca Fans