Sergi Roberto

Sorin

Changed the game completely. From shit to absolute shit. But it's not his fault, Koeman keeps throwing him out there when he is out of his depth. So yeah, Koeman is the one who should be blamed for Bob playing.

Bobo32

Come on he played for 15 minutes and didn't make much of a mark, but why focus on him? Midfield was pretty useless all game, especially after Busquets was killed.
He combined nicely one time with Messi that I saw...

Bobo32

illaiax probs 200k a year bob 200k+ a week.
both did fuck all but one at least has potential to develop.

This comparison is better for a player of Robertos age. Ilaix will hopefully earn what Roberto does in 10 years.
I think Griezmann is born the same age as Roberto and earns about thrice what Roberto does (on top of being bought for 100m). Did Griezmann do fuck all for 90mins?

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
This comparison is better for a player of Robertos age. Ilaix will hopefully earn what Roberto does in 10 years.
I think Griezmann is born the same age as Roberto and earns about thrice what Roberto does (on top of being bought for 100m). Did Griezmann do fuck all for 90mins?

Youre the one who brough up illiax in the roberto thread so i was responding in kind.
secondly that's why griezman gets even more stick than bob...
dont get your point.

Bobo32

lol not a good reply and not a good point

Roberto was singled out and criticized so I compared him to a player getting in before him and adding less while making more mistakes.
Then wage was brought up so I compared him to someone his age with much higher wage
Then you say Griezmann gets more stick than Roberto, but he played terribly today for 90 minutes, and his thread have three posts after the game where one of them is defending him. Here is 9 negative posters and only me defending him a bit.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
His last good season was 17/18. A full-fledged amigo by now and another passenger we need to get rid of. Semedo's mediocrity also didn't help.

Home of Barca Fans