Sergi Roberto

jamrock

I know we like to bash our the "amigos" but he hasn't played football in forever give him time to settle in.

FinBarcelonafan

I think biggest problem with him was his demands. He didn't want to take paycut.

He is fine as a backup. He can play multiple positions pretty well.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Thought he was alright yesterday. His pressing resistance is shite but he has a knack for runs from deep and actually has an attacking instinct unlike Frenkie.

With Xavi's insistence on inverted wingbacks we'll probably see loads of him at RB again. Maybe even higher than Dest in the pecking order

xXKonan

His main issue is can he stay fit throughout the season.

Everyone knows his flaws and his strengths. It's all about him trying to avoid having another bad muscle injury that takes him out for most of the season.

xXKonan

I know he's been out for a while and these are his first games since coming back but christ he was awful as an RB and was pulled off just after 30 minutes.

Might be a better CM than he is an RB now.

FCMessi

Bitch mode (arms behind the back) when the opposition player in NO position or Power to cross.

None of these so called managers is even aware.

Porque

Well yeah, we all could of told Xavi this would happen.

Roberto has had a torrid time with injuries and Covid. It's a shame because it has removed his best asset, his engine, when he should be at his prime.

No time for sentiment in football though. First Alves, now Roberto and then Busi. Hopefully Xavi learns to be a bit more ruthless like Pep and the rest of the elite coaches.

Tackle

He will be gone at season's end.

One year contract renewal was pittance given to him so he could regain fitness before having to search for a new club.

Laporta and Xavi giving the lad some charity for 6-1 v PSG, Clasico moments, La Masia service etc.

BADGERBHOY

He will be gone at season's end.

One year contract renewal was pittance given to him so he could regain fitness before having to search for a new club.

Laporta and Xavi giving the lad some charity for 6-1 v PSG, Clasico moments, La Masia service etc.

Given the financial situation and the fact we are not a charity he should never have been re-signed. His one year contract is not a pittance either. What's he on now? About 100k per week? That could have been used far better elsewhere. Stupid is as stupid does.

Horatio

You're welcome
It is so obvious to me this lad has become a dissonant in the group. You got a squad with 20+ ballsy men(even Alba puts in a shift when it is not a high pressure CL game) and then you have this pussy. Only playing catch up not much else.

Home of Barca Fans