Sergi Roberto

delancey

This is one of those funny fake quotes right? Right???

I never claimed that it was accurate, nor did I claim it was a reliable source. But, sometimes, where there is smoke, there is fire. That is up to you to decide. You have a brain, now use it. Right??? Right??? :lol:

Last edited:

MTL_Barca

I never claimed that it was accurate, nor did I claim it was a reliable source. But, sometimes, where there is smoke, there is fire. That is up to you to decide. You have a brain, now use it. Right??? Right??? :lol:

I legit thought it was a Porque joke post at first, the captain part was just too hilarious. Hopefully the club doesn't actually renew the guy yet again.

On a side note, our captain situation will be interesting. We may see all 4 of them leave, so then only MaTS left as a club veteran. Next in line then Dembele :lol: Frenkie, Lewandowski, Araujo. Or possibly even Pedri?

Last edited:

delancey

I legit thought it was a Porque joke post at first, the captain part was just too hilarious. Hopefully the club doesn't actually renew the guy yet again.

On a side note, our captain situation will be interesting. We may see all 4 of them leave, so then only MaTS left as a club veteran. Next in line then Dembele :lol: Frenkie, Lewandowski, Araujo. Or possibly even Pedri?
But if he is renewed, he would be first captain, wouldn?t he? Assuming Biscuits leaves in summer. :lol:

MTL_Barca

Haha Thing is, I wouldn?t be entirely shocked if we ended up renewing him :lol:

Yeah not too unlikely. Hopefully we'll finally get a good RB next summer, but then it might still mean keeping either Roberto or Bellerin around as 3rd option behind the new player and Kounde.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Been very unlucky with injuries past 2-3 years. He is a fine back-up, I think his athleticism will come back if he has a clean streak of games without relapses.

Home of Barca Fans