Sergi Roberto

khaled_a_d

Yeah, time to move. Seems like only criterion is seniority. Beta cucks running things. Just look at Barca social media stuff. Embarrassed.

No, otherwise Dembele would have been 3rd Captain.
But Roberto was announced Captain the moment Alba left, because of this 4 captain thing. He was voted in 2018 as 4th captain so now he automatically moves to the main captain despite team having only 3 other players remaining from that time period.

Last edited:

badgerbhoy67

No, otherwise Dembele would have been 3rd Captain.
But Roberto was announced Captain the moment Alba left, because of this 4 captain thing. He was voted in 2018 as 4th captain so now he automatically moves to the main captain despite team having only 3 other players remaining frim that time period.
Isn't it time for another vote then? It's ridiculous that he's the captain. The obvious candidate was Araujo, yet he's behind both him and Ter Stegen.

Birdy

What on earth has FDJ done for the team more than Dembele to deserve the 4th captain spot?
He arrived 2 years after Dembele and has been dropping disasterclass after disasterclass for 3 and a half seasons.

Ridiculous decision

Birdy

Does Dembele speak spanish??

I find it as rare as Messi speaking in English

Fluently since a few years back.
Last season he was vocal on the pitch as well.

Votes are popularity contests, and in that sense it seems FDJ is more popular among his teammates compared to Dembele.

Problem is that should apply to everyone. Roberto is there because of seniority. Same for MATs.
If they want to be consistent with seniority Dembele should be there before the other two.
Otherwise, make a vote for everyone and scrap seniority

Gnidrologist

Don't see why people give so much shit about this captain thing. It's not like we didn't have that before. Iniesta was captain too, but meek as a puppy on the field. Wouldn't say that Xavi was some hardcore captain material either. Just bitchy chameleon eyes. True captains like Puyol or Masch always revealed themselves in action and day to day leadership. The same will be with current squad.

Don't see why people give so much shit about this captain thing. It's not like we didn't have that before. Iniesta was captain too, but meek as a puppy on the field. Wouldn't say that Xavi was some hardcore captain material either. Just bitchy chameleon eyes. True captains like Puyol or Masch always revealed themselves in action and day to day leadership. The same will be with current squad.
Yeah but Iniesta played, also Xavi. This guy gets CA but doesn't even play, that's the point.
And I can't wait Araujo to be 1st choice, first guy after Puyol who can be called captain, others were pussies.

Saladin

Barcelona captain Sergi Roberto admits he's spoken with PSG star Neymar about a return to Spain.
It's been suggested Neymar is seeking to set up a move back to the Blaugrana this month.
"I have spoken with Neymar, what we talked about is private. He would be excited to return," says Roberto.
"I'm sure he would bring us a lot, but in the end I'm not the one who decides.
"So those in charge of deciding whether he comes or not will decide what is best for the club".

@sportes

What an absolute tool of a 'captain' - more clueless than Piqué.

Messigician

Barcelona captain Sergi Roberto admits he's spoken with PSG star Neymar about a return to Spain.
It's been suggested Neymar is seeking to set up a move back to the Blaugrana this month.
"I have spoken with Neymar, what we talked about is private. He would be excited to return," says Roberto.
"I'm sure he would bring us a lot, but in the end I'm not the one who decides.
"So those in charge of deciding whether he comes or not will decide what is best for the club".

@sportes

What an absolute tool of a 'captain' - more clueless than Piqué.
This isn't on him

Saudis paid 100m to psg

We wanted neymar for free lol

Home of Barca Fans