Sergi Roberto

Loki

Very emotional farewell. Laporta lost some tears. The last player who played under Pep now left the club. Also the last player with a huge trophy collection. All other farewells will be probably without cup displays :D.....:(
Damn watching his video, how young he was under Pep's leadership you feel how time is running. Thank you Sergi, a football role model!

jamrock

Players like him are the best role model for kids coming through la masia, not everyone will be a Messi, Xavi etc.

But if you work hard enough and have a fair amount of talent, their will be a place for you.

Once you're Catalan that is, 😂.

jamrock

Nah we gotta keep the quota, why else do you think Garcia is magically staying now? Because he's all of sudden no longer slow and weak?.

companyofcules

Nah played by far his best season for Barca at RB.
Anyways
Players like him are the best role model for kids coming through la masia, not everyone will be a Messi, Xavi etc.

But if you work hard enough and have a fair amount of talent, their will be a place for you.

Once you're Catalan that is, 😂.
If he quited football after Liverpool alongside Busquets, Alba, Pique.
Prooved you can be ass raped without consequences, you can play in Barcelona based on your ethnicity and background without having any quality for the job, with a 1980 body, prooved the blame will be shifted on others.
That's a hell of a role model.
The only role models for La Masia are Iniesta, Xavi, Puyol, Pedro, V. Valdes up to a point.

Anyways

If he quited football after Liverpool alongside Busquets, Alba, Pique.
Prooved you can be ass raped without consequences, you can play in Barcelona based on your ethnicity and background without having any quality for the job, with a 1980 body, prooved the blame will be shifted on others.
That's a hell of a role model.
The only role models for La Masia are Iniesta, Xavi, Puyol, Pedro, V. Valdes up to a point.
HELL YEAH !

I RECOGNIZE A REAL CULER WHEN I SEE ONE, AND YOU ARE REAL CULER.

The generation of xavi/vv/puyol/don/pedro was warriors.
how many humiliations we get with them ? How many titles ?

The rest are pussies always crying and asking for respect.
You cannot asking for respect you have to win it, and winning it, its all about attitude, fighting spirit and respect for the club, not only titles.
Since VV Puyi and Xavi leave the squad we are gangbanged every year in champions league, i never saw it before.
I hope the new generation will change this quickly.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
He was the saviour during these days.

Now people will understand what he was for the club, and what we miss.

Jack of all trades.

ajnotkeith

Letting him go when he was on a low salary in hindsight seems like a bad decision.

He would still be good enough to play there for us now at a decent level.

Home of Barca Fans