Sergi Roberto

Icarium

Lifestealer
Well he is not taking part in matches. Rafinha and xavi are preferred before him. Plus we have samper waiting in line. I don't see why we should keep him anymore. Even lucho does not count on him anymore.

Onuphrius

Why not,he isn't good enough to stay with here with little potential for the future and we have many younger prospects in midfield

Please name one except Samper and Halilovic. Rafinha has made it clear that he has the talent to be in rotation in midfield, but do we really have "many younger prostects" coming? I'm not saying Sergi should be a regural in Barca. Infact I'm a little dissapointed how he has developed. I really hoped that he could have developed into a xavi/keitaish figure, where he would have been able to control of the tempo of the game in some instaces, and for other he would have played as a B2B midfielder. But at the moment it really seems that he doesn't have the skills to be a regular in Barça.

L

linetty

Please name one except Samper and Halilovic. Rafinha has made it clear that he has the talent to be in rotation in midfield, but do we really have "many younger prostects" coming? I'm not saying Sergi should be a regural in Barca. Infact I'm a little dissapointed how he has developed. I really hoped that he could have developed into a xavi/keitaish figure, where he would have been able to control of the tempo of the game in some instaces, and for other he would have played as a B2B midfielder. But at the moment it really seems that he doesn't have the skills to be a regular in Barça.
Kaptoum is a decent prospect and Denis Suarez is yet to be back from the loan.

Roberto will be no use here, it's better for him to leave and not be another JDS.

Zangash

Banned
Please name one except Samper and Halilovic.

You say "Except Samper and Halilovic" as if those aren't two midfielders both with four times Sergi's quality compared to one, but there is also Rafinha, Denis Suarez, and Kaptoum. This is, of course, taking into consideration that we still have Xavi, Iniesta, and Rakatic.

khaled_a_d

You have already mentioned 3 players.there is others for sure but how many exactly do we need or will be able to try to develop,the 3 mentioned are 1-3 years younger and better .that is enough to get him out of the club

zanela

pic_2014-12-30_ENTRENO_08-Optimized.v1419961632.JPG

what hap to the stoke interest? Their fans seem to think he's an elite talent, a future star in the making. :pedro:

L

linetty

I saw something in him some time ago but it faded pretty quickly and now I don't really see much :lol:

Home of Barca Fans