Sergi Samper

serghei

Problem is Samper is not proving his point on the pitch so far. Hasn't shown more than say... Kaptoum or that Aitor kid. Same level really, only the forum overrates him for some reason, as if he is a better player than the rest of our youngsters. Is he really? Seeing him play, and he doesn't look like a stand out talent, like Halilovic does pretty much whenever I see him play for example.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

I didn't like his 1st half a lot. Hot and cold, some nice moves, but too anxious. Somehow it seems he regressed a bit, to me.

Richard.H

The talent is clearly there, but I'm not sure about the confidence. Also, his fitness seems to be an issue. Was huffing and puffing by minute 30.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He can't defend for dm position nor does he have lungs. Amateurish player with occasional shows of talent

B

beautifulgame

few of the young guys clearly did not have the fitness to play here.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I have to agree with most of you, so far he doesn't look promising. Some great passing, but than he's 1 step behind every team we don't have the ball - his positioning is odd when defending, he can't win a ball back, he's weak and he's slow. I'm not writing him off just yet, but I'm surely not jumping with both feet when I see him play. And yeah, we can totally forget about playing him on DM, we should maybe try Bartra there?

Chong Li

At least Samper and Kaptoum have technique and skill. Even though they are lacking in many areas, especially strength, I thought they didn't look completely out of their depth..

Gumbau on the other hand... :lol:

xXKonan

Luis Enrique: "Ter Stegen? Marc was spectactular. Samper? Bit difficult in first half, very good in second half. Still needs to improve."

F

Flavia

His 2nd half was better. He got calmer. It wasn't a bad game, but I think he needs regular playing time in a good team to improve. He won't get that in the 3rd division.

MessiDinho10

At least Samper and Kaptoum have technique and skill. Even though they are lacking in many areas, especially strength, I thought they didn't look completely out of their depth..

Gumbau on the other hand... :lol:

Good thing is everyone can improve strength. Skill and technique not so much, especially after someone is about 17 years old.

Home of Barca Fans