Sergi Samper

Icarium

Lifestealer
One good game everyone wants him to stay. One bad game everyone wants him sold. Just wait until the pre season is over. A string of good performances is what is needed if he has to stay.

behindbrowneyes

Valverde: "Samper has been very well, in the team's line. As the pre-season begins, we will talk with him and we will decide" # frac1
Valverde: "The players of Barça B have to help us. They depend on the tickets and the outings and the injuries but they will help us" #frac1

El Barcelona

One good game everyone wants him to stay. One bad game everyone wants him sold. Just wait until the pre season is over. A string of good performances is what is needed if he has to stay.
Exactly, better splash the money on Paulinho's.. But I have to agree, wait and see what happens the coming weeks.

jamrock

Sergi samper should be at Barca, sergi Roberto is our new keita, let's get rid of Gomes & Arda, with they things Barca will be betta

kattanib

Great first post explaining your reasons for disagreeing. Welcome.

Well thank you :)

But to be fair, the way people in this forum tend to down play Gomes skills and ability is a bit annoying. If we zoom out a bit and reflect, we will realize that most of the signings we got last year are players that have shown great potential in their previous teams yet failed to impress in ours. I don't think it is our bad luck that caused this, it seems more like an issue of man management. Simply a case of a manager that fails in bringing the best out of his players; the opposite of what we have seen happening in Madrid last seasons.

Raketa10

I don't know if he is good enough or not but the thing I know is that this kid deserves ONE fucking chance! Just ONE! So give him one year and we'll see! Even Douglas had bigger chance than he did so far.

Home of Barca Fans