Sergi Samper

JamDav1982

They want to send him a loan again and not let him leave wherever he want.

The least the club can do now is sell him to whichever team he want to go to, or rescind his contract.

He's been with Barca since he was 6 years old and not only are they kicking him out, but they're still trying to dictate where he goes and how he goes.

Agree Samper should have some freedom to leave where he wants to but wait and see the reaction if that happens he plays well and Barca got fuck all for him.

Just look at Sandro and him leaving for free then doing well.

Samper been at club longer but reactions would be exactly the same.

Emmerson Bola

Busquets is getting older and we also sign an old replacement which is uncle Paulinho. samper need to get a lot of minutes d guy is good but unfortunately the Moyes clone of a manager said he's not part of his plans. I hate this board with passion.

God Serena

Start him vs Betis. Busi is horrendously out of form, Paulinho needs to adapt (Assuming Valverde will be consistent with the way he's treated Semedo), and Roberto is needed at CM.

clemente

Start him vs Betis. Busi is horrendously out of form, Paulinho needs to adapt (Assuming Valverde will be consistent with the way he's treated Semedo), and Roberto is needed at CM.

Yeah.. no. Busi isnt really out of form, its just that he has nothing to work with, and even out of form Busi is better than Samper.

God Serena

Yeah.. no. Busi isnt really out of form, its just that he has nothing to work with, and even out of form Busi is better than Samper.

Just because a player is the best in a position doesn't mean they're the only one who can play there on any given day.

clemente

Just because a player is the best in a position doesn't mean they're the only one who can play there on any given day.

Wtf does that even mean? Its not friendlies anymore, league is starting, we need 3 points, why would we play Samper in an already broken team

Truthist

Wtf does that even mean? Its not friendlies anymore, league is starting, we need 3 points, why would we play Samper in an already broken team

Busquets is part of the broken team, why should he stay in the side when he is woefully out of form.

Truthist

I have NO FUCKING IDEA why Samper is not given a chance. He's good enough especially in our current midfield set up.

I would say too young, our management are obsessed with past their prime oldies. La Masia has long been abandoned. The only way youngsters get game time is by getting flaked by other teams with us having to pay extortionate fees.

Last edited:

God Serena

It means exactly what it says? Just because Busquets is better doesn't mean he has to play every single game. Clearly his motivation is low right now and that wouldn't be a problem with younger blood.

clemente

It means exactly what it says? Just because Busquets is better doesn't mean he has to play every single game. Clearly his motivation is low right now and that wouldn't be a problem with younger blood.

But we both know if Samper has a bad game, gets ran through in midfield, we lose a game because of him, you would be the first one to say "Someone tell me why does Valverde play Samper when we have Busquets".

God Serena

But we both know if Samper has a bad game, gets ran through in midfield, we lose a game because of him, you would be the first one to say "Someone tell me why does Valverde play Samper when we have Busquets".

Clearly you don't know a damn thing about me or what I'd say, but that's okay, you're relatively new here still.

The chances of us losing a game because we played Samper are almost zero. The entire team is in the shits, if he starts Samper but puts him next to Gomes and Arda we're fucked no matter how he plays.

Home of Barca Fans