Sergiño Dest

FinBarcelonafan

He seems to have a pretty good eye for one-touch passes and very good movement. Defending he looked too careful (maybe not to give challenge we'll see.)

Neeraj

If we have to choose between a player who is shit offensively and defensively vs one that is good offensively and shit defensively....pretty straightforward IMO.

Jallo

Looking forward to those one touch pass with Messi on the right. It?s been five years since Messi did that with a Bar?a fullback. I think he might balance our attack by keep Messi on focused on attacking the right flank, might be beneficial to greizzy too.

P.S fuck the international break

Just one thing ... barca buy a player to replace someone (Semedo) and as we all know RB! But!!!! He plays LB? WTF? Dembele, Coutihno, Griezman, Dest??? I cant say he is the best RB player or that he can play realy good on RB position - because: at first he's to young, and 2nd I never watched him befere, but at least let him play RB!

Givenchy

Just one thing ... barca buy a player to replace someone (Semedo) and as we all know RB! But!!!! He plays LB? WTF? Dembele, Coutihno, Griezman, Dest??? I cant say he is the best RB player or that he can play realy good on RB position - because: at first he's to young, and 2nd I never watched him befere, but at least let him play RB!

he came on to replace Alba but i agree, would of been better to put Bob at LB and Dest RB.

PhilS

Roberto has sucked at LB the last few times, I don't think we'll see him there again. More likely, when Dest plays at RB, it will be because Roberto must play at CB. With Umtitti usually hurt, just one CB injury plus one CB suspension and there is Roberto at CB. I am quite confident that Roberto will prove to be an even better CB than Song was.

soul24rage

he came on to replace Alba but i agree, would of been better to put Bob at LB and Dest RB.

Can Bob play at LB?

Before when Alba was injured, it was usually Semedo at LB with Bob at RB.

I agree that Dest should be the RB as his skillset is more needed there than Bob's

malvolio

Looking forward to those one touch pass with Messi on the right. It?s been five years since Messi did that with a Bar?a fullback. I think he might balance our attack by keep Messi on focused on attacking the right flank, might be beneficial to greizzy too.

P.S fuck the international break

good point this one. messi tried to combine with semedo but the guy was brain dead in attack.

serghei

Can't wait to see those combinations between Messi, a real winger who works the wing non-stop, and Dest. :lol:

Destessi is the new Alvessi.

malvolio

Can't wait to see those combinations between Messi, a real winger who works the wing non-stop, and Dest. :lol:

Destessi is the new Alvessi.

having someone with a brain on the right side wouldn't hurt. instead of messi always searching for combos with alba/fati or coutinho.

hopefully dest provides some width and attacking flair. griezmann could do his running and "hard work" by moving in the center or covering for dest's attacking incursions.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

Agree since the only attacking threat at the time was then coming from the right with Trincao, nothing was materializing on the left

It was a short debut/cameo but it's already abundantly clear what he can offer that we have lacked for some time

Xaviniesta

apparently he is 2-footed. he'll probably be starting RB (hopefully) and alba's backup at the same time

Home of Barca Fans