Sergiño Dest

Richard.H

This kid is a massive improvement from semedo, who always seemed too tentative and afraid to go forward. Also has confidence which I really like. Great first Clasico, hope he keeps it up

xXKonan

I think the RB spot is his as I said before.

Koeman basically has played him in every game since he came here as in LB to fill in for Alba and wasn't afraid of benching Roberto in the Classico in order to play him. I mean to be fair Roberto despite his flaws has been a serviceable player but considering the small sample size we have seen of Dest, I think it's the right call to bet on the youngster at this point while Roberto can fill in holes if needed.

kattanib

I think the RB spot is his as I said before.

Koeman basically has played him in every game since he came here as in LB to fill in for Alba and wasn't afraid of benching Roberto in the Classico in order to play him. I mean to be fair Roberto despite his flaws has been a serviceable player but considering the small sample size we have seen of Dest, I think it's the right call to bet on the youngster at this point while Roberto can fill in holes if needed.

Roberto can play beside De Jong

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bayern has been after Hudson-Odoi for a long time. Sooner or later they are going to get him since Lampard and Chelsea don't seem to value him that much, despite rejecting every bayern offer so far.

serghei

Bayern has been after Hudson-Odoi for a long time. Sooner or later they are going to get him since Lampard and Chelsea don't seem to value him that much, despite rejecting every bayern offer so far.

Sign that dude! Does he play RW by any chance?

Home of Barca Fans