Sergiño Dest

JamDav1982

OK, so basically you're baiting me to defend Semedo in a Roberto vs Semedo comparison. Didn't we do this like 3 times before? :lol: Even if you are right, let's move on.

The important thing is we have a very young RB that seems to be an improvement over everything we had since Alves on the position. With Alba being far better than most give him credit, we are pretty well set at RB and LB.

Nah I am saying dont group Semedo and Roberto together for limitations on ball from RB. One was out his depth the other was good on ball and understood the role but limited.

Dest is big step up clearly and exactly what is needed.

Gnidrologist

Those few times Roberto did something special in attack are so well remembered because they are far and between. Take into consideration that Dest changes the shape of the game entirely by being more proactive. It changes how different players around him play for good. Roberto mostly did something of significance by exploiting opportunity, not creating it himself.

Porque

Bad game. He was getting alot of space to work with. I think the mistake was to bring on Dembele and not have him on the right with Dest.

FinBarcelonafan

Eh,... he was completely isolated on the right. I mean very often there was literally a 25m radius around him with three opponents and no teammate when he had the ball.

I am starting to think Messi fucks up everything tactically. Every time this happens when he plays. We play so much better as a team when he is on the bench or sleeping at home. Dest was in impossible spot yesterday, exactly what used to happen Semedi and Roberto too. Not even Prime Alves would do anything if he had three guys front of him.

We need to stick Messi to right side and tell him to fucking stay there. He kills any formation or tactics.

mc_lovin

He had a period of ten really hard to watch headless minutes where he simply tried too much, but apart from that he was good. Beats his man for fun. Him, Fati and Pedri (+Frenkie on a good day) are the sole reasons to watch us right now. Shame Ansu got injured.

clemente

Great game considering he was all by himself on the right, we had Roberto and Semedo look really bad there due to not having a RW to link up with but Dest did well enough.

Horatio

You're welcome
He had a period of ten really hard to watch headless minutes where he simply tried too much, but apart from that he was good. Beats his man for fun. Him, Fati and Pedri (+Frenkie on a good day) are the sole reasons to watch us right now. Shame Ansu got injured.

Plus Dembele.

cro-man

Not a good game but hell he was completly alone on his side. He was always surrounded by at least 3 players. What kind of tactic is this? Still he was the most dangerous player upfront thats telling the whole story for someone he didnt have a good game.

Cervera: "I'm surprised he took off Dest. He's a very fast player who can go deep. And when he put on Trinc?o we knew that they were going to be playing even more centrally."

Home of Barca Fans