Sergiño Dest

mc_lovin

He looks exactly how I would imagine a 20 years old fullback. Patience. It's easy to forget how young he is. Emerson has a very good chance of being a starter though.

fergus90

I think Emerson takes his place fairly quickly. Dest is still a very inexperienced player who needs time to adapt without the pressure of starting every game.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He was singled out by Koeman early in 1st half for not maintaining the shape in defense, drifting way out of position. Worse still, he was poor in defense

Look forward to Emerson providing competition there

Bobo32

He was singled out by Koeman early in 1st half for not maintaining the shape in defense, drifting way out of position. Worse still, he was poor in defense

Look forward to Emerson providing competition there

I missed that, but noticed he was much calmer on the ball than usual, solving situations like a good midfielder almost.

serghei

Patience is key. He's 20 and we're not pressured to sell, unless we get a crazy offer like 50m. Overall, I'd like us to find some stability and give more real chances to youngsters, preferably with better managers in charge than we've used to see for the bigger part of the last decade.

kattanib

Remember that Bayern still want him. So they see alot of potential still.

Patience.

There is nothing there. You can tell if a player has it or if he doesnt. Being an American is the only reason there is some hype about him and probably one of the reasons why the clubs want him as he can generate a lot of money from introducing a new fanbase to the club

TacticsTim

I can't understand how anyone can seriously think this guy has any talent. He's really bad i can't see what everyone talks about. His defense is just terrible, he seems like an idiot like dembele he's always in the wrong positions doesn't have any confidence. In attack he can shoot but that's about it cant 1v1 and try to cross or something his dribbling almost always fails. Low iq player who has good physical attributes but no brain whatsoever.

Really see no difference between him and semedo they're the exact same player.

Kul_z

I think he has quality to become a decent rb, but to achieve that he needs a proper cb, rw, and rmf by his side to develop.
Emerson on the other hand looks like he could be the player that our right cb needs.

Home of Barca Fans