Sergio Agüero

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
4-6 weeks out. What's a bet City rush him back if their results are poor in their coming matches and he really hurts himself badly? Better for them to take care of him properly.

Morten

4-6 weeks out. What's a bet City rush him back if their results are poor in their coming matches and he really hurts himself badly? Better for them to take care of him properly.

They shouldnt rush him, but he will get injuried again anyway, its just how his legs works.

zanela

And the award for the worst coiffure goes to..

B8yErcDIIAEskrM.jpg:large

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Stupid enough to keep renewing his contract for a bit more £££

Should leave them. He is too good for Man City.

CuleLife4Life

I doubt they'll let Benz go.

Aguero like many South American players i.e. Falcao and DiMaria for example are more concerned about cash than playing for a big team where they can win trophies like CL. Sure Man City may always be in the mix to win the league but a European trophy will always be out of their league.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
And go where?

Bingo.

Aguero like many South American players i.e. Falcao and DiMaria for example are more concerned about cash than playing for a big team where they can win trophies like CL. Sure Man City may always be in the mix to win the league but a European trophy will always be out of their league.

Florentino wanted Falcao. If he could get Aguero then he might send Benz packing even though he is awesome for them.

Morten

As good as he is, i never wanted him to replace Benzema, even when Benzema had bad spells. I did think about others, but you cant have a main striker who is always out half the season. Atm i wouldnt replace Benzema with anyone, but it had to happen, replace him with someone who could stay fit, unlike Aguero.

Stupid enough to keep renewing his contract for a bit more £££

Should leave them. He is too good for Man City.

I don't understand his rationale tbh. He can get the same amount of money, maybe even more, at any of the Big 4 clubs. Seems like he actually loves playing for City :lol:

He could've went to Bayern, I guess...

Pep will turn him into the BL's best wing back :lol:

Chainsaw

Killahead
For all the crosses Real do Aguero is the the worst fit to play for RM. He doesn't have the physical aspects to play Benzema's role as well.

L

linetty

Why not? If it would mean replacing him with Aguero then I'm pretty sure Perez would be blissful.

For all the crosses Real do Aguero is the the worst fit to play for RM. He doesn't have the physical aspects to play Benzema's role as well.
Fitting him in is not what usually concers uncle Flo. Kun would be there for the looks. :messi:

Home of Barca Fans