Sergio Agüero

J

Jamie Cal

This happened like twice in the whole game. He had the ball at his feet numerous times be can't dribble, can't keep the ball long enough to let his teammates win like 20/30 yards. He just isn't good enough and I'm not talking about this game in particular.
Whenever it isn't Aston Villa or Norwich he's playing, the probability of him being atrocious has to be like 95%. (yeah I know he scored in some big games, that's why I've said 95%).

Btw, 0 shots on target in his last 5 CL games :facepalm:

Again, though, you have to look where he's receiving that ball, he either stays up next to there CBs all on his lonesome, or comes deep where he's ineffective. I don't think that 0 shots on target stat is particularly damning of him but more so of getting your goalscorer on the ball in the right positions.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
This asshoul can't do anything to help Leo.... Nothing! Zilch!!

He is anyway not gonna help Messi win the Copa.... At least help him by avodiing CR7 the chance to win the CL and make sure he don't hog all the lime-light?

Such a fraud!

Morten

I guess i dont watch City often enough, but his goal record there is excellent. I feared him before the two legs, but he didnt really do anything..

I guess i dont watch City often enough, but his goal record there is excellent. I feared him before the two legs, but he didnt really do anything..

Should have watched him against us in the previous 2 seasons. He's shit in the CL.

I remember that one game against Tata's team where he had... what was it? 2 touches in the first half? And then was subbed off for Dzeko at half time :lol:

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
He was absolutely shit and nonexistent. He was in the pocket of every single defensive player that we have and then some more. He had that one great shot in the 2nd leg which made me shit my pants but that was about it. One dangerous off-target shot in 2 games.

El Flaco

[tw]728248645238296577[/tw]

A little bit old, but still hilarious video that shows what a flat track bully he actually is...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Never forget that Aguero was Zubi's first choice. We couldn't get him and signed Suarez instead.

Just how many bullets we dodged due to incompetence or inability to sign first options.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Never forget that Aguero was Zubi's first choice. We couldn't get him and signed Suarez instead.

Just how many bullets we dodged due to incompetence or inability to sign first options.

Well its better to be stupid and lucky instead of competent and unlucky :D

El Flaco

Aguero elbow on West Ham player Reid. No card given.

[gfy]ImpassionedFavorableBlacklemur[/gfy]

[gfy]LongCookedIbadanmalimbe[/gfy]

gregorrin10

He'll probably be suspended for at least 2 or 3 matches i'm guessing. Manchester derby lost (for him) for sure. Shame, would've really liked Aguero and Ibra going head to head on the pitch while Pep and Mou go at it on the sidelines.:cheers: Hopefully City (Pep) comes out on top in any case, but without Kun it'll be a whole new level of hard. Although Sterling is booming right now, maybe he can win it along with Nolito, KDB and Silva.

Last edited:

Jenks

Can't these things always be challenged though, so they could suspend the ban until after the derby?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Can't these things always be challenged though, so they could suspend the ban until after the derby?

Shouldn't you know that better than most of us :pep:

Would suck for Man City if he misses out, but that's what happens if you do stupid shit like that.

Home of Barca Fans