Sergio Agüero

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Gerard Romero just cannot stop embarrassing himself.

Asks Aguero directly why he made a decision now when he said he would make it after Copa America, which is obviously what that twerking fake news merchant was reporting.

Aguero strikes back and asks him where he heard that and that he must have listened to the wrong clip or some shit.

Horatio

You're welcome
Gerard Romero just cannot stop embarrassing himself.

Asks Aguero directly why he made a decision now when he said he would make it after Copa America, which is obviously what that twerking fake news merchant was reporting.

Aguero strikes back and asks him where he heard that and that he must have listened to the wrong clip or some shit.

Is conference live? Send link pls.

behindbrowneyes

We are beggars who are trying to stay competitive. Aguero is a perfect type of signing in such case tbh.

Haaland is a market opportunity with his 75M buyout and Barca will go all-in next summer. Aguero is a decent stop-gap and I'd rather have him in the squad than another season without a #9. Those past-their-prime players can be a great addition to any squad if you use them properly. And by properly I mean start him against lower sides and use him as an impact sub in other games.

Of course there remain doubts regarding his knee and he surely won't be a pressing machine. Pep not using him much doesn't say much about Kun's fitness though as Pep has a history of difficult relationships with 9s. Ibra, Eto'o and Mandzukic come to mind.

Rassvet

He'll be a good signing given our current ambitions. It highlights our mistake letting Suarez leave though

JamDav1982

Haaland is a market opportunity with his 75M buyout and Barca will go all-in next summer. Aguero is a decent stop-gap and I'd rather have him in the squad than another season without a #9. Those past-their-prime players can be a great addition to any squad if you use them properly. And by properly I mean start him against lower sides and use him as an impact sub in other games.

Of course there remain doubts regarding his knee and he surely won't be a pressing machine. Pep not using him much doesn't say much about Kun's fitness though as Pep has a history of difficult relationships with 9s. Ibra, Eto'o and Mandzukic come to mind.

Him being available for 75 next summer just means whatever clubs would pay to Dortmund goes to Haaland x2 and Raiola.

Wont end up much cheaper for clubs just means he is available.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The mistake wasnt selling Suarez but not buying a good replacement. Anyways, makes the board even more stupid buying someone who is worse as a replacement for someone you let go.

Home of Barca Fans