Sergio Agüero

Mateka

Noise in media concerning Aguero. Speculation probably, but it does feel as if he signed primarily to play with Messi, and secondly Barca. A press statement would clear the air, no statement means he wants out. That is assuming he was registered with Barca in the first place.

FCBfan22

Barca's medical centre, the day of Aguero's medical check up:

Doctor: "Hi Sergio... Or do you prefer Kun? How are you doing?"
Aguero: "Whatever is fine. I'm fine thanks. You?"
Doctor: "Too."
Aguero: "Where shall we begin? Stamina test? EKG?"
Doctor: "Nah. Just take a seat right there. That chair."
Aguero (confused): "Okay."
Doctor: "Now, tell me how is..."
Aguero: "My knee? Fine. It's got a few seasons left..."
Doctor: "No, no, I've seen the reports from the surgeon... Tell me about..."
Aguero: "My stamina? I'd say pretty fine for my age."
Doctor: "Nah, nah. I'm interested in..."
Aguero: "Muscle mass? I've been hitting the gym hard since the surgery..."
Doctor: "No."
Aguero: "What the hell do you want to know then?"
Doctor: "Tell me how is your... Friendship with Leo Messi."
Aguero (very confused): "Errrrrm very good?"
Doctor: "That'll do. You've passed the FC Barcelona medical test. Now, please take off your shirt, step on the tredmill and smile for our official photographer. Welcome to Barcelona Sergio."
Aguero: "Errrrm okay."
Doctor: "And just another thing... We can't fire up the tredmill, we are kind of low on budget right now, can you just pretend you're running?"
Aguero: "Okay?"
Doctor: "Great."

JamDav1982

That what they deserve for signing a 33 year old injury prone player whos legs are not what they were... to try and please Messi.

mc_lovin

How about not being fickle for once and wait a few months? Could be bad luck or a bad omen. We will find out soon enough. For now I am happy we have a veteran striker on low wages (looking at the squad).

Morten

How about not being fickle for once and wait a few months? Could be bad luck or a bad omen. We will find out soon enough. For now I am happy we have a veteran striker on low wages (looking at the squad).

Bad luck, huh? You do know about his history of injuries, right?

That said, past-it Aguero is still a better striker than what you had last season, i think.

Home of Barca Fans