Sergio Agüero

malvolio

'Rent free'?

Cliche poorly used there.

Yes Laporta clearly got Aguero large part with Messi in mind then got to point they couldnt even keep Messi. Ridiculous.

Try all you can to make out he is a good signing as you do love an older player that can barely run.

Players you have argued for in team.. MATS, Roberto, Pique, Lenglet, Busi, shouldnt have sold Suarez.. Aguero signing makes sense etc.

Must love a CL hammering or game against Real where Barca struggle to keep up.

You believe everything Laporta says when it fits your ideas it seems. Yesterday he was all about skull duggery and lying about Messi.

i didn't say he is a good signing. more like we were obliged to upgrade from braithwaite. i can see the reasoning and also claimed that he would do good if it(seems he can't stay fit).

debating about certain players in a specific context doesn't make me a fan of said players. only busi and suarez are favorites of mine.

yeah, i love CL hammerings :lol: clown

i don't believe everything laporta says, on the contrary.

JamDav1982

i didn't say he is a good signing. more like we were obliged to upgrade from braithwaite. i can see the reasoning and also claimed that he would do good if it(seems he can't stay fit).

debating about certain players in a specific context doesn't make me a fan of said players. only busi and suarez are favorites of mine.

yeah, i love CL hammerings :lol: clown

i don't believe everything laporta says, on the contrary.

Depay is the upgrade from Braithwaite. Griezmann is a better CF than him also if he is to stay as to most likely is Fati when he is back. There was no need for Aguero who has all issues too many others have in team.

Love an old player that cant run and only ones ever argue for and now Aguero is a signing that makes sense as cant handle fact clearly to try and help Messi stay.

Dont mention Laporta words as some kind of proof if dont take him at word.

Clown.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

Possibly we may not register him for the first window since he will be out for much of it anyway and we are having issues registering everyone anyway.

BBZ8800

Possibly we may not register him for the first window since he will be out for much of it anyway and we are having issues registering everyone anyway.

We shouldn't register him either way.
He is done, injured all the time.

Thanks for everything, Aguero.
Good luck

BBZ8800

So many memories.

It will be so weird now to watch our team without him.

I don't know who did this video, but it's amazing.
All of his greatest moments and goals compiled in just a 3-minute video.
Goodbye, legend :wub:

Raketa10

The most idiotic transfer of all time!!! We are paying 6m net per year salary to this finished player. I really thought that Laporta is smarter than this.

Home of Barca Fans