Sergio Agüero

Laplacian

lol this shit's still going on?

Wunderbar! Now even the new gen has followed suit. It's a Barca thing :tea:

Are we seriously going to start criticizing players for not overtraining now? Come on we all seriously need to get lives, jesus christ. What a non-issue.

SmilerBam

If we ask Busi to come an hour and a half early to hit the gym he won't be able to do any training afterwards.

Serghei from the internet, a guy that did nothing in his life, played football on pc and (maybe) on the streets, criticizing a player who's won multiple CL's,multiple leagues, a World Cup and an European Championship. What times were living guys, every mediocre guy can have now an oppinion about everything.

serghei

Serghei from the internet, a guy that did nothing in his life, played football on pc and (maybe) on the streets, criticizing a player who's won multiple CL's,multiple leagues, a World Cup and an European Championship. What times were living guys, every mediocre guy can have now an oppinion about everything.

I deeply apologize for tainting the perfect image of Sergio "Schwarzenegger" Busquets that you have created in your head. I think Busi is the first man in the gym and the guy to leave last.

Also, Pique sleeps 9 hours a day, and Jordi Alba is renowned for his calm under heavy stress, as well as for his motivational speeches at half time in big CL matches. People are just unfair to these guys.

Last edited:

SmilerBam

I deeply apologize for tainting the perfect image of Sergio "Schwarzenegger" Busquets that you have created in your head. I think Busi is the first man in the gym and the guy to leave last.

Also, Pique sleeps 9 hours a day, and Jordi Alba is renowned for his calm under heavy stress, as well as for his motivational speeches at half time in big CL matches. People are just unfair to these guys.
No, i just think they are past it. Those that you said about won a lot of trophies in their career, even recently. Yes, maybe they should retire. But showing more respect to players that bought so much success to this club should be mandatory for fans of Barca. It s not like we will find players like them so easily in the future. They still play here because we have no one better than them still. But i don t expect you to understand. Last year in this time period, you called Messi finished. And the guy will probably win his 7th Balon D'Or this year. How about that?

serghei

No, i just think they are past it. Those that you said about won a lot of trophies in their career, even recently. Yes, maybe they should retire. But showing more respect to players that bought so much success to this club should be mandatory for fans of Barca. It s not like we will find players like them so easily in the future. They still play here because we have no one better than them still. But i don t expect you to understand. Last year in this time period, you called Messi finished. And the guy will probably win his 7th Balon D'Or this year. How about that?

Not when they lose 8-2, 4-0, repeatedly. You can't live off your past achievements in competitive sports. Everybody respects them for what they did in the past. As for Messi, I called him many things but finished no. Declined, lazy, greedy, grossly overpaid, yes, obviously.

And BD is a popularity contest.

Last edited:

SmilerBam

Not when they lose 8-2, 4-0, repeatedly. You can't live off your past achievements in competitive sports. Everybody respects them for what they did in the past. As for Messi, I called him many things but finished no. Declined yes, obviously.

And BD is a popularity contest.

Still, you ddidn t told me, do we have better players in the club than Busquets in his role? Or Alba? Yes, Messi declined, and you said he s holding us back, then he won the Pichichi. And the only reason we were in a title fight at all.

snowy

Are we seriously going to start criticizing players for not overtraining now? Come on we all seriously need to get lives, jesus christ. What a non-issue.

B4 TRAINING! ywao! I read it too fast

I thought it was 30 min b4 games, like that La Liga coach commented once

even then, u shoulda read my mind. Forum chemistry Minus 80 duuuuuude

So what's Aguero yapping about then... is he like showing off? haha

Messi983

If we ask Busi to come an hour and a half early to hit the gym he won't be able to do any training afterwards.

Thank you, I needed some good laugh.

(though on the other hand it's obviously sad we're in a situation where those guys are our captains and undisputable starters).

Messigician

" Aguero Is happy at Barca and doesn't want to leave anymore"

Lol every player who gets injured tastes the Catalan sun and food refuses to leave until the end of time.

Lucky Pjanic is Bosnian

Home of Barca Fans