Sergio Agüero

Messigician

NOTE

It isn't a conspiracy it's a known FACT many vaccines cause Heart problems as side effects.

If you want to speculate whether it's vaccines or Covid that caused aguero trouble that's fine but do NOT label it a baseless conspiracy as it just isn't

OVI9323

Very sad news... This last years we lived so many bad experiences football wise. Hope we can at least stabilize ourself in a 4-5 years scale

fergus90

Will go down as a legend of the game. Probably earned himself a statue outside the Etihad too.

EDIT: just remembered they already announced they were building one.

Andresito

Staff member
Sad news. I thought he could've had a good season in La Liga.

We letting Messigician spread all kinds of conspiracies now? :lol: I was fine with the football based ones but now?

Starting to believe DonAK that Messigician is a jobless dude who's way too obsessed with this forum.

Messigician

Sad news. I thought he could've had a good season in La Liga.

Starting to believe DonAK that Messigician is a jobless dude who's way too obsessed with this forum.

Cope, let killer keemstar explain it for you

https://twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/1461775517598760970?t=-WXADa0mIHXD54IGCi0LBQ&s=19

Birdy

[MENTION=23192]Messigician[/MENTION]

You are an idiot, aren't you?
Mrna Vaccines have been found to cause a certain side effect: Heart inflammation/Myocarditis, ALWAYS reversible and treatable
AND that occurs at a frequency of 2:100.000 and between ages 15-25

1) Do you know how old Aguero is?
2) This side-effect occurs a few days after vaccination. Did Aguero had anything like it the next days after vaccination? NO
3) Even if he had that, it would have been treated easily like the many others who developed that side-effect

SO:
There is 0 evidence that mRNA vaccines can cause arrhythmia, which is what Aguero was diagnosed with.
AND is what Aguero was diagnosed again when he was 12 years old.

GOT IT?
Now STFU or remove yourself from being a mod.

It's embarrassing to have mods who spread this sort of fake news on purpose

Messigician

[MENTION=23192]Messigician[/MENTION]

You are an idiot, aren't you?
Mrna Vaccines have been found to cause a certain side effect: Heart inflammation/Myocarditis, ALWAYS reversible and treatable
AND that occurs at a frequency of 2:100.000 and between ages 15-25

1) Do you know how old Aguero is?
2) This side-effect occurs a few days after vaccination. Did Aguero had anything like it the next days after vaccination? NO
3) Even if he had that, it would have been treated easily like the many others who developed that side-effect

SO:
There is 0 evidence that mRNA vaccines can cause arrhythmia, which is what Aguero was diagnosed with.
AND is what Aguero was diagnosed again when he was 12 years old.

GOT IT?
Now STFU or remove yourself from being a mod.

It's embarrassing to have mods who spread this sort of fake news on purpose

You talking bullshit

https://www.dovepress.com/cardiovascular-adverse-events-reported-from-covid-19-vaccines-a-study--peer-reviewed-fulltext-article-IJGM

Now go away

Messigician

IF you knew how to read you would see the description:
"tachycardia (16.41%), flushing (12.17%), hypertension (5.82%), hypotension (3.60%) and peripheral coldness (2.41%)."
no arrhythmia,
which I repeat again is a condition Aguero had since 12 years old

AGAIN: You are an idiot
Accept it

I know how to read and I am very good at it or I wouldn't have linked you with that source.

Ahem

"and palpitations were associated across all age groups and either gender"

Home of Barca Fans