Sergio Aguero

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
still a beast.. if RM sign him for Karim they would improve a lot

Who'll do the dirty work for Cristiano, Bale and the others then?

Because that's what Benzema does and he does it very well. He has been great for them and replacing him with Aguero would bring yet another ball hog when you already have two in you front three.

But hey, I wouldn't mind if they sold Benz for Aguero :lol:

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I'd be worried if they sold Ronaldo and replaced him with Agüero. A Agüero - Benzema duo sounds quite creative and pacey.

ceefoo

still a beast.. if RM sign him for Karim they would improve a lot
I don't agree.

Kun's not going to sacrifice his goals for Crystina like Benzema does. Crystina won't be happy swapping Benz (who performs such an important role in his personal achievements) for Aguero either.

DonAK

So according to AS, RM are actually considering selling Benzema to fund a transfer for Aguero.

DonAK

Agüero won't leave ManC.

He will if Real Madrid want to sign him and are willing to spend big for him. He already wanted to join them before he joined Man City, but Atletico stood firm on not selling him to them and he had something regarding his release clause which including taxes would have cost Madrid in the excess of 60m so they dropped their interest in him back then. That's the only reason he ended up at City.

Sid Lowe had a good article explaining everything back then, but it seem like the link is broken.

Last edited:

Darko

Why would City ever sell him, and why would he leave, he said he wants to win the CL with City and he's their best player, worshipped like a god over there.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
He's a great player but I dont really want him at Real. If we're getting a player of his type I'd rather take Lacazette. Anyways, we need somebody like Benzema to free some space for CR7 & Bale, also to feed them.

BenRobbins

I hope real sign him from a united view point but from a barca perspective it wouldn't be good.

Personally i think if you replace benz with aguero you will see a considerable improvement. I know he does alot for ronaldo blah blah blah but its fucking Aguero. He works almost as hard as benzema but he would be a lot more lethal. May not provide as much assists but i think he would still be unselfish and make runs and play for the team.

Jair Ventura

I don't think there's a significant difference between Benz and Aguero tbh. Only so few strikers can do, or even are willing to play in the role Benzema has for RM. Aguero isn't the player for that role, he's far more direct, which isn't something RM needs.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I hope real sign him from a united view point but from a barca perspective it wouldn't be good.

Personally i think if you replace benz with aguero you will see a considerable improvement. I know he does alot for ronaldo blah blah blah but its fucking Aguero. He works almost as hard as benzema but he would be a lot more lethal. May not provide as much assists but i think he would still be unselfish and make runs and play for the team.
He also ballhog more and pass less. Exactly what Real doesn't need. I won't complain if they sign him though. I just don't like any Argentine goes to the enemy side.

Home of Barca Fans