Sergio Aguero

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
A player like him needs to be fed balls and stay forward. He was trying to be Messi and build the games. And his first touch is worse than a 5th tier players.

J

Jamie Cal

Whilst I thought he was poor and he does go hiding, I wouldn't scald him too much. They had absolutely nothing to give him. Think KDB deserves even more flack.

Jefecito

He won just 9% of his duels tonight. This guy is a fraud.

Just remembered Zubi's itw basically saying "Aguero was our number 1 target but it couldn't happen. So we went after Suarez" :facepalm:

Just remembered Zubi's itw basically saying "Aguero was our number 1 target but it couldn't happen. So we went after Suarez" :facepalm:

23wmro1.png

Last edited:

xXKonan

I still find it amusing a certain segment of EPL fans still think Aguero is better than Suarez.

Suarez at times might have the first touch and passing of a donkey, but even when he's playing terrible he still has that ability to score out of nowhere and always gives defenders hell every match. Augero though? I just can't see it. He's a good player in his own right but people constantly exaggerate how good he really is and go on and on about his crazy goal record in the EPL as evidence he's better than players like Suarez,Lewan and even Benz.

He's good but like I said a lot of people exaggerate just how good he is.

Last edited:
J

Jamie Cal

I mean, are we just ignoring things like City pumping straight high balls up between him and Pepe? I'm not wild on Kun but the service/midfield needs to take more of the blame.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

We were so lucky with failed transfers it's unreal. Starting with Beckham over Ronaldinho in 2003.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
I mean, are we just ignoring things like City pumping straight high balls up between him and Pepe? I'm not wild on Kun but the service/midfield needs to take more of the blame.

That's true, same thing would happen if barca had pique and masch sending messi lobs all game long.

Jefecito

This happened like twice in the whole game. He had the ball at his feet numerous times be can't dribble, can't keep the ball long enough to let his teammates win like 20/30 yards. He just isn't good enough and I'm not talking about this game in particular.
Whenever it isn't Aston Villa or Norwich he's playing, the probability of him being atrocious has to be like 95%. (yeah I know he scored in some big games, that's why I've said 95%).

Btw, 0 shots on target in his last 5 CL games :facepalm:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans