Sergio Busquets

This guy is the luckiest guy in tge world. Got paid like the best DM for 8 straight years while he never showed anything. If he was colombian, he wouod have been shipped out 8 years ago. One of the most overrated players in Football history.

JamDav1982

His defending for that second goal would be funny if not so sad.

Totally vacating his area on edge of box as did v Inter away and Bayern away and got the hattrick of Real away also.

JamDav1982

How did he not get Kroos down before the first goal? It's not like we are talking fat Ronaldo in his prime here.

The worst part is he knew he couldnt defend the situatuon properly so tried his usual of fouling..but coulndnt even manage that.

Even looked like he was complaining to ref after it... stupid cunt probably berating him for not giving Real the FK.

Windhook

How deep are the lower depths? I'm starting to pray he really moves to Miami next summer or retires to become one-man club.

cracken

Kroos gets the same type of criticism from Madrid fans that Busquets gets here. But Busi managed to make Kroos look like a fast box to box midfielder today lol

Morten

Kroos gets the same type of criticism from Madrid fans that Busquets gets here. But Busi managed to make Kroos look like a fast box to box midfielder today lol

Kroos has been back to his best this season, a year ago i wanted him to retire after this contract, now i'm not sure.

kush

I don't know how the board and sporting side of this club didn't see what any half awake fan could see 5 years ago that the amigos were done at the top level and needed replacing. It took half a decade for it to even start to happen...and it still hasn't fully happened while madrid and others move on without a second thought. This club has been overcome with nostalgia rather than living in the present and actually do the job they get crazy money for.

El Gato

Villarato!
The worst part is he knew he couldnt defend the situatuon properly so tried his usual of fouling..but coulndnt even manage that.

Even looked like he was complaining to ref after it... stupid cunt probably berating him for not giving Real the FK.

It was stunning how he made Kroos look athletically strong there
Kroos :lol:

Home of Barca Fans