Sergio Busquets

Sailor Mars

Been rumors about this being his last season for Barca. Now that Pique is retired, he might also think about moving on.

However, one difference is that Pique has largely been replaced and only seen playing time because of injuries. Meanwhile, Busquets has not been replaced and still is the starter.

Andresito

Staff member
Been rumors about this being his last season for Barca. Now that Pique is retired, he might also think about moving on.

However, one difference is that Pique has largely been replaced and only seen playing time because of injuries. Meanwhile, Busquets has not been replaced and still is the starter.

It most definitely is his last season.

I think the club are as desperate as us to find a replacement, firstly from within and if it doesn't work, by signing someone.

Frenkie will sooner or later get a run of games at DM, just so that Xavi and the club can rule him out as a long term option and justify spending big on a new DM.

Morten

It most definitely is his last season.

I think the club are as desperate as us to find a replacement, firstly from within and if it doesn't work, by signing someone.

Frenkie will sooner or later get a run of games at DM, just so that Xavi and the club can rule him out as a long term option and justify spending big on a new DM.

I still have hope he stays another season.

Nazario1985

Best squad we ever had:

FgqYpbdWQAAoyCb

Home of Barca Fans