Sergio Busquets

Kul_z

This should please you all

🚨| İlkay Gundogan is the chosen one to replace Sergio Busquets. FC Barcelona have decided.
@Alfremartinezz

Fuck no! I dont like imhotep but that doesnt mean we need to spend money on some average "mf that plays under pep" player. Fdj invented football for this german turd.

Zidane82

Fuck no! I dont like imhotep but that doesnt mean we need to spend money on some average "mf that plays under pep" player. Fdj invented football for this german turd.

He is a brilliant player , one that we wanted ourselves about 3 years ago

Gnidrologist

He was wanted imo about 5 years ago. Now he's just as old and immobile as Biskvits so plz no. Good, smart player though, just not for top team anymore, unless as rotational player.

Zidane82

I still think he is vital to Barca .., shame we could not get Kante a few years ago to play alongside him to protect do all the running

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I still think he is vital to Barca .., shame we could not get Kante a few years ago to play alongside him to protect do all the running

What are you talking about? Busquets is the DM, he is supposed to do the running and the protecting! Besides, every single player should be pulling its own weight instead of having baby sitters fixing their mistakes...

Zidane82

What are you talking about? Busquets is the DM, he is supposed to do the running and the protecting! Besides, every single player should be pulling its own weight instead of having baby sitters fixing their mistakes...

Busquets is special.. to our way of playing , he has always been ( still is ) the quarterback / driving force

Home of Barca Fans