Sergio Busquets

vuji_31

Imagine being is so retarted that you can't play without this idiot even a cup game against non league playrrs.

JamDav1982

Spend 120m on wide players who make worse and try to renew Busi as 'cant find replacement' for this unique skill set...

Sums current Barca up.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Mundo Deportivo
What should Barca do with Sergio Busquets?

No renewal - 62.55% of 10 099 votes.

View attachment 9618

The Catalans have woken up? Genuinely surprised

He's so finished :lol: His decline slope mirrors that of Raul who hogged a key spot in the team for nearly 5 years. Will be amusing to watch if he stays just as long past his peak.

You must be having a blast :lol: Almost 5 years now, he fulfilled the Raul quota.

Last edited:

Messigician

He's renewing

Laporta: "Busquets has proposals from the United States and I know he was thinking about it, but in principle he will continue with us until the end of the season. We'll talk in the summer, but I think he's still got time at the highest level."

L3v1s

His legacy is getting tarnished with every extra day that he's spending here. I wasn't the biggest fan of this guy and I believe that he's a very good player in the right system. But that ship has sailed some time ago. Should've left the club after that Bayern humiliation along with the other amigos. Or even earlier after that Anfield massacre.

Home of Barca Fans