Sergio Busquets

FlyLo

His bad positioning was the main reason our defense looked so shakey last night. He needs to step it up.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
His last game I called the worst one he played so far.

The first half against Racing was one of the best he played so far. Did everything right and covered every gap that he needed to cover. Not one passing mistake.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
He's a top player, no mistake. Yes he had a bad game last time out but I've supported him from the beginning (along with Meta) and tonight he proved me right again. This kid will be world class within a couple of seasons.

V

Valon

His last game I called the worst one he played so far.

The first half against Racing was one of the best he played so far. Did everything right and covered every gap that he needed to cover. Not one passing mistake.

+1

He was flawless in the first half.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
sergi played a near perfect game today..only a few slight mistakes but i was highly impressed with him and i feel quite safe with him in when yaya is not around

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I was a little surprised when he started today over Yaya, coming from a weak match and all... But the guy redeemed himself, the second half was not as strong but he was good throughout the game...

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
He's a top player, no mistake. Yes he had a bad game last time out but I've supported him from the beginning (along with Meta) and tonight he proved me right again. This kid will be world class within a couple of seasons.

he truly will. excellent performance today.

and he's only just 21! to play holding midfield for barca so well at that age is amazing.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
First good game i saw from him this season. Finally a huge step forward for him, esp. nice to see that he didnt fall into some kind of depression or lost onfidence after his huge mistake vs Atletico, and instead played a mostly flawless game last night.

anyone else notice that Sergi is kinda sick dribbler
Yup, but i guess its hard to get out of la masia w/out being on a very high technical level

Home of Barca Fans