Sergio Busquets

F

Flavia

I'm not surprised at all. And this kinda makes everyone who were condemning sergio look like a fool...

JonM

LOL. They didn't make the complaint but they sent the video with the subtitles.

With RM trying so hard to distance themselves from the whole thing, I'm curious to know what was the content of Marcelo's statetement. From all we know, it was probably something like "I'm not sure...I didn't really hear it".

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I think Marcelo probably found himself in an awkward situation, Real would have jumped on it straight away and possibly pushed him to make a claim he may not have been sure about. They've certainly embarrassed themselves.

poncirus

Where's my man H. Ben Arfa? I wanna hear that "great Tiote splits Busquets in half and replaces Xavi" number. That was quality.

gingerless

apparently Graham Hunter was on TalkSport on the 13th May talking about the Busquets situation. he made some very good points, and unlike most of the posters here (myself included) he was actually at the game. I suggest checking it out.

here's the link; click on the 14:00-14:30 tab & listen from 23:33.

It's funny how nobody mentioned how guardiola DID say he would take action if there was any racism, remember how everyone was dwelling on this??

Hatem Ben Arfa

Where's my man H. Ben Arfa? I wanna hear that "great Tiote splits Busquets in half and replaces Xavi" number. That was quality.

UEFA dismissing the case because of a lack of evidence provided is NOT the same as NOT GUILTY!

Let's be honest, it looks like he said it! Even if not 100% certain because of lipreading.

The one case I know of where UEFA found a player guilty of Racism, there was testimony from players nearby the incident who heard what was said! This is not the case with this situation.

Busquets's character is foever tarnished in my personal opinion & as a fan of FC Barcelona, it looks like he said it! I don't like him anymore, not that I liked him in the first place when he burst on to the scene, took my boy overweight Yaya's place and Peek-a-boo-con-Motta. But I dislike him even more!

and like I said before, the whoe Mourinho dirty lowdown filthy lies about Barca in the press and what he tells his players to say that it is obvious it comes on his unscrupulous orders lends weight to the argument that Busquets did NOT say it.

But it looks what it looks like to me!

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Busquets's character is foever tarnished in my personal opinion & as a fan of FC Barcelona, it looks like he said it! I don't like him anymore, not that I liked him in the first place when he burst on to the scene, took my boy overweight Yaya's place and Peek-a-boo-con-Motta. But I dislike him even more!
Stop posting here, then. Don't waste your time with someone you dislike.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
nothing_to_see_here.jpg

Home of Barca Fans