Sergio Busquets

bombayblue™

Fourteen and Hutch..
How pathetic is he. Crying like a whiner when he should've really been yellow carded. Times like these make me wish Joey Barton was on the field.

Yugi

bombayblue™;689329 said:
How pathetic is he. Crying like a whiner when he should've really been yellow carded. Times like these make me wish Joey Barton was on the field.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
bombayblue™;690703 said:
Crying about something unfair is human, but then I wouldn't bet on you lot understanding the difference.
It's good of Drogba to have remembered the awful decisions in the first leg even as his team were KO'd.

illK6U.gif

E

estranged

bombayblue™;690703 said:
Crying about something unfair is human, but then I wouldn't bet on you lot understanding the difference.

says a guy who spends his time trolling a forum in order to get reactions. jeez you must live a pretty sad life :lol:

Y

Youngie

bombayblue™;690703 said:

Shame that there will never be a player of Busquets quality at Valencia or Chelsea.

Owned!

Trillske

Anyway, I figured it out. Open the picture in Paint. Click on "rotate" and choose 90 degrees in proper direction, left in the example I attached below. In live action its actually easier: try tilting you head or the television. Be creative, there are probably a lot more solutions.

View attachment 4049
Standing biscuit

Home of Barca Fans