Sergio Busquets

Wouterinho

Am i the only one on Barcaforum who can't stand this kid and think hes overrated :O?
If you know anything about football, you'd love the kid.
And calling him overrated? In my opinion he's the best holding midfielder, certainly one of the best.
His vision is world-class, his technique as well and the way he can play an entire game without having to controll a single pass just because he can play every pass in one time... That's one of his unique skills every Barca-fan should adore.

Der Kaiser

He's actually the best player in the world... And I'm not kidding, I'm dead serious...

he certainly is the best player in the world on his position, and that at such a young age... but messi, xavi, iniesta and alves are very good at what they're doing too :lol:
anyway :worthy:sergio b.:worthy:

fcbarcatenerife

He's actually the best player in the world... And I'm not kidding, I'm dead serious...

Not quite! But he's one of those players who has an innate understanding of the game. The subtle things he does, easily, in every match to help his team win is every coach's wet dream. People who don't understand his greatness don't understand football, in my opinion.

Wouterinho

Not quite! But he's one of those players who has an innate understanding of the game. The subtle things he does, easily, in every match to help his team win is every coach's wet dream. People who don't understand his greatness don't understand football, in my opinion.
That last phrase 'People who don't understand his greatness don't understand football' is just about the perfect way to say it, totally agree with you.
He was by the way one of the 6! players L'équipe selected in their team of 2011

fcbarcatenerife

The thing about Sergio is that he makes what he does look so easy that many so-called football fans actually think it is easy, when it's anything but. His reading of the match is second only to Xavi's.

Yugi

tumblr_lx1dqyyiQL1qdxgrdo1_500.jpg

this is what he does to every midfielder that is playing against him

Home of Barca Fans