Sergio Busquets

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
well, Busi is a rich kid... he probably doesn't need to earn much himself. He's probably in the game purely driven by his passion, so I can he might not want to play when he is not at his best anymore

Galning

Mundo Deportivo wrote a piece about how Mateu Lahoz screws Busi over every single game and I just re-watched the game and they are actually right :lol: so many decisions go against him. He's given him 6 yellows in the last 6 Barcelona games he was the ref as well.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Mundo Deportivo wrote a piece about how Mateu Lahoz screws Busi over every single game and I just re-watched the game and they are actually right :lol: so many decisions go against him. He's given him 6 yellows in the last 6 Barcelona games he was the ref as well.

Wasn't the yellow he got a dive by the Granada player? However, I remember that he got fouled a lot and Lahoz turned a blind eye even in risky situations for Barca...

CatalinR10

Wasn't the yellow he got a dive by the Granada player? However, I remember that he got fouled a lot and Lahoz turned a blind eye even in risky situations for Barca...

He was clearly fouled in a dangerous position for us and the referee decided to let the play go on . Busquets complained and got a yellow for that.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
That's some vendetta he developed against Busi

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
‏@barcastuff 9 min
Busquets: "Which player would I want to be reincarnated as? As Messi. I've seen him do things no one else does." [canal+]

Busquets: "I don't think I will have a very long professional career. I don't see myself playing until I'm 34." [canal+]

Dammit Busquets :lol:, he's literally the one outfield player for Barca that I could imagine being a linchpin starter till age 40

CatalinR10

My 3000'th post needs to go to the one , the only , the almighty , the man who always has a plan , Bossquets !

:worthy:

120120103521466341.gif

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Props to him today, he ran our midfield performing both his role and Xavi's. Also had some sweet moments of trickery/flair.

JamDav1982

Props to him today, he ran our midfield performing both his role and Xavi's. Also had some sweet moments of trickery/flair.

He is the only one of the midfield three that looks to have any defensive ability and desire at the moment.

Xavi and Iniesta are playing terribly defensively and dont give the ball nearly quickly enough to the front players.

Home of Barca Fans