Sergio Busquets

ebc_99

He is my third favourite player to watch after Messi and Iniesta, just love the way he plays. He has definitely been our best midfielder this season, without him we would struggle to impose ourselves.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

CatalinR10

BbiUSpRCQAAEm6b.jpg:large

Paganinisrvnge

Random but it makes me mad that in Fifa 14 his passing is only rated 77. Should be at least 82. I guess because of his poor crossing stat and long pass. I'm excited to continue to see Busquets take a more active role in the team.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Passing stat literally does not matter. As soon as I win the ball, I let it get to Busquets who releases an inch-perfect 30 yard vertical on-the-ground pass to Messi. One quick angled through pass to Neymar and that's how I score 9 out of 10 goals.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Biton (Celtic): "Busquets looks very good on TV but when you face him, you understand just how good. I'd want to be 40% of the player he is"

PhilS

Busquets had a huge hand in yesterday's epic comeback. But, that was his man that scored on the corner. Busquets was beaten so badly on that play that he was completely out of the frame of the TV camera at the time of the header.

Whether Barca defends corners using zonal marking or playing man to man, if your second tallest guy gets beat that bad, you are going to give up bunches of goals. When the Barca defenders get outjumped or outquicked or outmuscled, I can understand that. But you should never get beat that bad, that was disgraceful.

fcbdna

Banned
Busquets had a huge hand in yesterday's epic comeback. But, that was his man that scored on the corner. Busquets was beaten so badly on that play that he was completely out of the frame of the TV camera at the time of the header.

Whether Barca defends corners using zonal marking or playing man to man, if your second tallest guy gets beat that bad, you are going to give up bunches of goals. When the Barca defenders get outjumped or outquicked or outmuscled, I can understand that. But you should never get beat that bad, that was disgraceful.

How are we going to fare during set pieces against Man City? Kompany, Yaya, Garcia, Dimechelis,Nastasic, Negredo are all very good Aerially. Scary!!!!

Home of Barca Fans