Sergio Busquets

Really bad year from him, most of the games he was totally Anonymous, no commanding prsence at all, didnt direct the play, where nowhere to be seen when it mattered, christ im dissappointed in this lad.

Richard.H

Really bad year from him, most of the games he was totally Anonymous, no commanding prsence at all, didnt direct the play, where nowhere to be seen when it mattered, christ im dissappointed in this lad.

Give him a break. Considering how poorly the whole team was this year, I would consider his performance pretty good compared to everyone else. Busi is an absolute genius of a footballer and most of the work he does on the pitch is off the ball. His positioning this year was still top class and his passing was good enough.

You also have to consider he played nearly 5000 minutes this year. The guy must be absolutely drained.

Zincubus

Banned
16 - Sergio Busquets

Give him a break. Considering how poorly the whole team was this year, I would consider his performance pretty good compared to everyone else. Busi is an absolute genius of a footballer and most of the work he does on the pitch is off the ball. His positioning this year was still top class and his passing was good enough.

You also have to consider he played nearly 5000 minutes this year. The guy must be absolutely drained.

He's been my favourite Barca player for a few years now . Love him !!
If he plays well , we play well . When he's missing we simply aren't the same .

He's been my favourite Barca player for a few years now . Love him !!
If he plays well , we play well . When he's missing we simply aren't the same .

Really liked him also, thats even more dissappointing considering his performances this year, yes he had a couple of good games and yes the whole team was bad, but remember when he was a freaking maestro at midfield, so far under par this year, one of the reasons we arent up there any longer.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Me thinks that hernia is bothering him, his speed is Cesc like these days.

28ac3ef7-4423-4d10-be17-3ecbd848a440.jpg

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Even slowed down, he might be the second best midfielder in Europe after Yaya Toure right now.

Yaya Touré's tears cure cancer.

too bad every time he cries the tears land on his jeans and their magic is lost, all because there's no birthday cake in his lap.

Home of Barca Fans