Sergio Busquets

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
There is corruption and cheating in the modern game, doesn't mean we follow suit. Two wrongs don't make a right. We 've been unfortunate with officiating. Messi gets kicked around and the perpatrators go unpunished but does all that justify Pusi's pathetic antics and make it more acceptable? Cheating only takes you so far. Karma 'll catch up with you eventually. The actions of first team regulars is observed and emulated by our kids at La Masia. The next thing we know, we'll 've divers emerging out of the Academy. We don't need any of it. Pusi can still be a good player sans the negative antics and Fc Barcelona can survive and excel without being a part of it. We 've all the ingredients.
It takes years of hard work and sweat to build a repute but one silly action can ruin all. As long as Fc Barca is part of a global community it does matter how they are percieved. Success isn't just about lifting trophies, it's that+getting a lot of other things right. From conduct of your players, staff, the establishment, business ethics etc. We don't want all our good work be overshadowed by unnecessary distractions on the pitch. We can do without the negative publicity. I support Barca for myself, yes but i also care about their image just like i would be hurt and react dirt being thrown at someone dear to me esp; when it can be avoided.
But hey, morals, principles and ethics have become obsolete for some. Cheating is in vogue. Everyone else does it...so lets get involved too lest we're left far behind. :)

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

barca96

There is corruption and cheating in the modern game, doesn't mean we follow suit. Two wrongs don't make a right. We 've been unfortunate with officiating. Messi gets kicked around and the perpatrators go unpunished but does all that justify Pusi's pathetic antics and make it more acceptable? Cheating only takes you so far. Karma 'll catch up with you eventually. The actions of first team regulars is observed and emulated by our kids at La Masia. The next thing we know, we'll 've divers emerging out of the Academy. We don't need any of it. Pusi can still be a good player sans the negative antics and Fc Barcelona can survive and excel without being a part of it. We 've all the ingredients.
It takes years of hard work and sweat to build a repute but one silly action can ruin all. As long as Fc Barca is part of a global community it does matter how they are percieved. Success isn't just about lifting trophies, it's that+getting a lot of other things right. From conduct of your players, staff, the establishment, business ethics etc. We don't want all our good work be overshadowed by unnecessary distractions on the pitch. We can do without the negative publicity. I support Barca for myself, yes but i also care about their image just like i would be hurt and react dirt being thrown at someone dear to me esp; when it can be avoided.
But hey, morals, principles and ethics have become obsolete for some. Cheating is in vogue. Everyone else does it...so lets get involved too lest we're left far behind. :)

exactly!!
a famous quote
“It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.

yaya toure just tends to just overly bitch. busquets just took it like a man when motta was assaulting him because he knew that was an act of a very desperate man.

Busquets is so freaking awesome.

awesome for diving once per match is awesome?
bitching to complain a wrong call is overly bitch?

busi certainly didnt learn to break down at la masia.
this is where busi played before he joined barca :p

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Busquets is awsome, but he'll never ever be liked by some people.

hed honestly be in my top 5 in barca if he didnt dive, but i love seeing him in at DM,

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
lol, am I the only one digging the fact that he dives? lol it makes him far more interesting.
it wins us freekicks, why whine about it?
meta, i'm sorry but:
are-you-not-entertained.jpg

Galning

Haha once again you're not the only one Barcetia! :D I also think we need his diving. Otherwise we're too pussy, sometimes you need to be a bastard a bit.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Tooooooooop notch performance.

First on the pitch to shut up all the Yaya pushers.
And then during his substitution to shut up all his playacting naggers.

He's doing it in style. :D

ZIG-ZAG-ZIG

To this who think i just knock Sergi, get ready for the shock of your life.........Although he lost possession in the oppositions half, at least he was attempting to do something positivei.e.( hold up the ball until help arrived). Furthermore, give credit to Villareal for quick counter-attacking and good movement and passing which lead to the goal.

HAVE NEVER SEEN A PLAYER REFUSE TO GO oFF THE PITCH, JUST SO THEY COULD SHAKE THE REF'S HAND!! Was laughing until full-time!!! lol....

Good game, kid!!

Home of Barca Fans