Sergio Busquets

Tackle

Nobody but nobody comes close to Rakitic for being ineffective and largely anonymous

You obviously have your own biases and view of the game as do I.

Let's see what the stats say.

Defensive Stats:

170waBj.png

Offensive Stats:

LVLOJlx.png

Passing Stats:

QKs7dmw.png

Of course stats aren't perfect, but when Rakitic is destroying Busi is virtually every statistic how is it fair say Rakitic is done while Busi still has more to give?

It is clear as day that the average Barca fan has an agenda against Rakitic because he doesn't play the "Cruyff way," while Busquets who has been at best just as bad and by almost every objective measure much worse is given a shite ton of more excuses and is propped up because he played with Xavi and Iniesta in Pep's team as a La Masia product.

Complete and utter bollocks. The absolute state of this fanbase when it lambasts Rakitic at every given opportunity while glorifying a geriatric tree, despite the fact the former has been better by all measures. Get a grip.

xXKonan

What? Have even peeked at this thread in the last couple of seasons

Busi gets shit on all the time on here and on the chat as bad as Rakitic is at times. Both are nowhere near good enough to be starters for us.

FCB1987

Banned
You obviously have your own biases and view of the game as do I.

Let's see what the stats say.

Defensive Stats:

170waBj.png

Offensive Stats:

LVLOJlx.png

Passing Stats:

QKs7dmw.png

Of course stats aren't perfect, but when Rakitic is destroying Busi is virtually every statistic how is it fair say Rakitic is done while Busi still has more to give?

It is clear as day that the average Barca fan has an agenda against Rakitic because he doesn't play the "Cruyff way," while Busquets who has been at best just as bad and by almost every objective measure much worse is given a shite ton of more excuses and is propped up because he played with Xavi and Iniesta in Pep's team as a La Masia product.

Complete and utter bollocks. The absolute state of this fanbase when it lambasts Rakitic at every given opportunity while glorifying a geriatric tree, despite the fact the former has been better by all measures. Get a grip.

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Tackle

Ousmane the troll stirring shit as usual. Rinse and repeat, zzzzz ��

First off all my name is not Ousmane or anything similar, I don't divulge personal information on anonymous message boards.

Secondly, claiming that Rakitic has been at worst the same level of shite as Busi this season does not constitute trolling.

Mate the troll, EV apologist and alternate persona tropes have already been played out and well exhausted at this point.

Let's lay off the personal attacks and stick to the topic shall we?

EdmondDantes

What? Have even peeked at this thread in the last couple of seasons

Busi gets shit on all the time on here and on the chat as bad as Rakitic is at times. Both are nowhere near good enough to be starters for us.

Simple.

Tackle is quite obviously BBZ's alt-account.

Every post of his reads exactly like that. And since BBZ is a Rakitic FC fan and not a genuinely Barca fan, hence his Rakitic propaganda on all fronts and multiple accounts.

-

The irony is he (BBZ) was accusing Messicam (or someone else) of having an alt-account the other day.

BBZ8800

Simple.

Tackle is quite obviously BBZ's alt-account.

Every post of his reads exactly like that. And since BBZ is a Rakitic FC fan and not a genuinely Barca fan, hence his Rakitic propaganda on all fronts and multiple accounts.

-

The irony is he (BBZ) was accusing Messicam (or someone else) of having an alt-account the other day.

You are quite a Sherlock regarding accounts, just like in football.

I am writing here for 5 years and my English isn't that good.
Tackle guy writes almost a perfect English in my opinion.

So, I have been faking a bad English for 5 years so that I could come one day with my alter account and post a double amount of posts about Rakitic.
I have wrote 5 000 posts and probably 50 000-200 000 lines of text (and "faking" a bad English in those all the time). I would need to have a robot-mental strength and will for a 5 year long con like that.
Again, sounds perfectly logical, this is why I like your posts, mate :rolleyes::sherlock:
When in doubt regarding two possibilities, ALWAYS use an Occam's razor. Your life will be way easier.

Maybe a guy just have similar ideas, agrees with my ideas or you never know, trolls you for some reason (with going against a majority).

Last edited:

snowy

I am writing here for 5 years and my English isn't that good.
Tackle guy writes almost a perfect English in my opinion.

So, I have been faking a bad English for 5 years so that I could come one day with my alter account and post a double amount of posts about Rakitic.
I have wrote 5 000 posts and probably 50 000-200 000 lines of text (and "faking" a bad English in those all the time). I would need to have a robot-mental strength and will for a 5 year long con like that.

That's DnD2 Lloyd's level of commitment :rofl1:

BBZ8800

Yet somehow I can see you doing that. Your biggest experiment to date. :coffee:

Too time consuming.

But now seriously, what would I get or learn with creating a fake account?
Testing how soon will people recognize me? :rolleyes:
Wouldn't it be more fun to make an account with a totally opposite opinions than of my usual ideas (more physique, more leaders, more mental strength, more aggression) or to make an account which would have the usual ideas for 90% of time and throwing a crazy against-the-majority idea here and there (to confuse people)? :lol:

I mean, the idea from Edmond Dantes is quite insulting and just way too uninspiring:
Waiting for 5 years so that I could defend Rakitic who is old, past his prime and probably a goner till a summer of 2020'.
I am not actually defending Rakitic.
I am actually attacking our other midfield options (except Frenkie), who are as equally as average/horrible as Rakitic and not way better as majority think.

serghei

Nah, BBZ and Tackle guy are both just stat-tards. They use stupid and context-voided numbers to make up for their lack of football insight.

It's been proven, but they still do it, because without stats they wouldn't be able to contribute to much.

BBZ is a fascinating poster imo. Massive respect for the amount of time he dedicates to his arguments, and would probably be the best poster here if he could open his eyes more and read the game better as he's watching, instead of going and checking up whatever bullshit whoscored, transfermarket or some other websites register and using that.

Some factual data, number analysis, and historical stats are useful, because they can show a pattern, but he way way way overdoes it.

Tackle is like BBZ's little cousin.

But they are not the same. BBZ is a nice user overall, Tackle is aggressive. In 5 years, BBZ never really went on a rage to insult other users, or at least I haven't seen him doing it, even though many have gave him plenty of reasons to do that.

Last edited:

Arizona Scott

Nah, BBZ and Tackle guy are both just stat-tards. They use stupid and context-voided numbers to make up for their lack of football insight.

It's been proven, but they still do it, because without stats they wouldn't be able to contribute to much.

BBZ is a fascinating poster imo. Massive respect for the amount of time he dedicates to his arguments, and would probably be the best poster here if he could open his eyes more and read the game better as he's watching, instead of going and checking up whatever bullshit whoscored, transfermarket or some other websites register and using that.

Some factual data, number analysis, and historical stats are useful, because they can show a pattern, but he way way way overdoes it.

Tackle is like BBZ's little cousin.

But they are not the same. BBZ is a nice user overall, Tackle is aggressive. In 5 years, BBZ never really went on a rage to insult other users, or at least I haven't seen him doing it, even though many have gave him plenty of reasons to do that.
There seems to be a lot more than tackle and bbz saying Busi is no worse than even in holding barca back from some needed growth and adaption. One can try to essentialize some of us as stats jockeys with less an eye for the game, but that doesn't account for this ever bigger tent including observers who dont use data at all.

Andresito

Staff member
I still believe Busi has more to give at Barca. He needs to be managed better, that's all.

I highly doubt Valverde gives any useful orders to a player like Busi. It's probably "play like you always have", doesn't matter if he's in a 4-4-2 or who he plays with.

Valverde's Barca is like a Rubik's cube. The middle piece is unmovable on each side of the cube, these represent our seniors like Roberto, Piqué, Busi, Rakitic, Suárez, Messi.
The problem is, Valverde can't solve the cube. Maybe he gets one colour correct but the rest will always be in shambles.

Home of Barca Fans