Sergio Busquets

JamDav1982

Busquets and Pique think they are top class and doing club a favour.

Laporta the latest in charge to indulge their positions in club.

mc_lovin

Sergio Busquets: "It is in the dynamics of what has been happening this season. We knew it was a difficult ground. I made a mistake, I was sleeping. In the second half we had chances. We lack luck. We don't play that bad."

That quote seriously pisses me off. We don't play that bad :lol: Fucking delusional.

Bobo32

Sergio Busquets: "It is in the dynamics of what has been happening this season. We knew it was a difficult ground. I made a mistake, I was sleeping. In the second half we had chances. We lack luck. We don't play that bad."

That quote seriously pisses me off. We don't play that bad :lol: Fucking delusional.

It is true that Barcelona still mostly create more than their opponents, and with luck they could've probably won every game in the league so far.
But they don't play to their strengths, and their attackers are very bad at converting, and very bad at keeping the ball, meaning the games are often chaotic and even teams like Rayo and Athletic have more clinical forwards than Barcelona.

I think Busquets quote is not really coming from his heart though, not wrt Koeman or the quality of play.

JamDav1982

Busquets thinks Barca were unlucky as had chances.

Yet Rayo looked like scoring most times went forward with him as usual a ghost in protecting team from opposition and following ball like a puppy in the park. Slowest puppy in the park.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
if it was Nico that fucked up instead of Busi, you just know Koeman would have put him on the road and drove the bus over him by himself

JamDav1982

Said firmly in knowledge that there will be no consequences to him due to it and he actually think he is being a leader/responsible by making the statement.

Be a great day when he fucks off from Barca.

Home of Barca Fans