Sergio Busquets

JamDav1982

If I was as devious as you are suggesting I would not have chosen one where Pedri was talking rated higher ..

My point was that he was rated 7/10 which is a good performance in anybodys book

Nah reality is you tried to be sneaky and when cuaght out then couldnt find one Busi was rated higher....after trying for 10 mins or so.

Then deleted part of the comment they said was 'bypassed by the run'.

You didnt even realise they rated Pedri higher is the reality.

Do better.

Zidane82

Nah reality is you tried to be sneaky and when cuaght out then couldnt find one Busi was rated higher....after trying for 10 mins or so.

Do better.

Jees ? I really am living in your head .. rent free .

Hilarious

JamDav1982

Jees ? I really am living in your head .. rent free .

Hilarious

Haha the usual response when folk are put in place.

You comment far more on others who dont rate Busi and as usual did same tonight.

Using a rating where Pedri is rated higher than Busi in an argument Busi was better player... brilliant.

Remind me.. why did you omit from the rating that it said Busi was 'bypassed by the ball'?

Gnidrologist

Bollox as usual

He controlled things as usual .. with Pedri and Gavi decent but not at the their best .. against a midfield of Goretzka / Kimmich / Gundogen !!
He couldn't get the ball from defenders, which is why Pedri, Gavi and attackers had to track back and take it instead. He was an absolute disaster at this control thing, while making his usual defensive mistakes and and not doing his job at defending his zone. You should stop sniffing glue for once.

Zidane82

Do better.

Jees
I really am living in your head .. rent free .

Hilarious

Zidane82

Haha the usual response when folk are put in place.

You comment far more on others who dont rate Busi and as usual did same tonight.

Using a rating where Pedri is rated higher than Busi in an argument Busi was better player... brilliant.

Remind me.. why did you omit from the rating that it said Busi was 'bypassed by the ball'?

As I said if he was as bad as you are saying then they would not have given him 7/10 which was the second highest mark given ..

The moment you resort to simply insulting someone is the time you have lost the argument incidentally

Last edited:

Gnidrologist

Who gives a shit what "journalists" say? It's the most discredited profession in current decade. People, who aren't good for any proper job, become media whores.

Home of Barca Fans