Sergio Canales

Beast

The Observer
Why are Racing entitled to compensation when Canales is available for free?

As a sign of gratitude for Racing and how they helped him develop as a player & trained Canales signed a contract with them 2 weeks ago just to make sure his old team gets some money of the deal .

K the transfer value is 6 Million Euro in total 3 for Depor (who has a 50 % clause ) and 3 for Racing who probably will take him on loan next season

Fourteen

Monster Masch
He's rubbish. Madrid will destroy his dreams. They'll send him out on loan. They won't pick him up from the airport when he arrives. Blah, blah, blah.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Way too much hype surrounding this player I'm not bothered who he signs for. Funny how all his fans are now convinced he'll flop because he went to them.

barca96

he is only 18 but he has class.
just look at the way he takes his goals.
calm, classy..
he reminds me of a young cesc at arsenal

Co0ter

yeaaaaa....now that he's linked with Madrid he's suddenly a crap player hahaha....

some of you give me a good laugh, remind me a lot of the yanks up here with the red sox/yankees bullshit. lawl.

GROW UP.

Co0ter

I only got around to watch the first half of Sevilla-Racing, his goals were perfectly executed but he's a one-footed footballer, and he took a couple of horrible "shots" when he didn't have either the balance or the placement to do so. Again, I only watched the first half so that's all I saw. He needs to mature a bit if he wants to play for Barca, but that doesn't seem to be a problem for our youngsters.

Xavi is a one-footed footballer.

Edit: Sup baby-gurl.

V

Valon

Who said he's crap? We said he needs to live to the hype. Scoring 5 goals in 4 matches or whatever doesn't make you a great player. The boy has potential but we have yet to see him fulfill it.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
He is NOT coming to Madrid next year, he will not be disappearing, he has at least 2 half seasons to prove and develop himself.

Beast

The Observer
Scored tonight again to lead Racing to a 3-0 win over Osasuna in Navarra , the kid is showing remarkable consistency
Racing go through with a 5-1 agg to the semi final

Home of Barca Fans