Serie A 2014/2015

Who will win the scudetto this season?

• Total voters

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
What does this mean?

Official: Genoa denied Uefa licence. That means 7th in Serie A is now a Europa League place

XaviMessiGirl

What does this mean?

Official: Genoa denied Uefa licence. That means 7th in Serie A is now a Europa League place

Their stadium isn't up to UEFA standards, so they can't play in Europe even if they finish high enough. So the EL spot will go to the next club down the table.

XaviMessiGirl

How can Luigi Ferrari not be up to UEFA standards? I remember very well a Doria vs Bremen match in CL play-off a few years ago.

I don't know details, just something about how it needs some renovation. Sampdoria also play at that stadium, but they got a license because Sassuolo agreed to let them use their stadium for European matches. But Genoa weren't able to make a deal with another club before the deadline.

And actually, as the table stands Sampdoria is the club that will benefit from Genoa's exclusion. The other two mathematical possibilities are Inter and Torino, depending on how the results go in the last matchday.

What a horrible free kick, he should have used only two bars. By the way, where's Marchetti? He was a beast on UT in FIFA 14 :p

Btw, I just realized half my team in UT in FIFA 15 is made of Juventus players :lol:. So glad I bought Morata when he was cheap, his price must have skyrocketed since the semis.

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

I think I like Felipe Anderson more than Pogba. He might be the steal of the summer if he goes for the rumored 30m bid.

Pogba looks sad on the bench.

Home of Barca Fans