Serie A

Who will win the scudetto?

• Total voters

JamDav1982

Thats why we were dominated often, i remember the matches against Real madrid or Liverpool at home when we have won but the other team was better. A GOAT Messi was the only reason why the treble was possible.

In 18/19 Barca won away 5-1 to Real without Messi and won 1-0 at home with Rakitic goal assisted by Roberto.

Messi was not only reason were in hunt for treble. Main reason but not only one single handed dragging an average team.

Last edited:

Richard.H

In 18/19 Barca won away 5-1 to Real without Messi and won 1-0 at home with Rakitic goal assisted by Roberto.

Messi was not only reason were in hunt for treble. Main reason but not only one single handed dragging an average team.

5-1 vs a dysfunctional RM side and I believe the last match of Llopetegui's tenure before he got sacked.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Barca won at home 5-1 and away 1-0 i think. The 5-1 was clearly deserved but the 1-0 and the 3-0 in copa we were the worse team. Yes but without Messi we would probably have lost to lyon or manu in cl. He scored 51 goals, he was by far the best player.

Morten

5-1 vs a dysfunctional RM side and I believe the last match of Llopetegui's tenure before he got sacked.

Messi was incredible that season, but you would have won the league regardless, because of no competition that season, would have been closer, but still would have won it.
In CL, however, he drag you further than you otherwise would have.

JamDav1982

Barca won at home 5-1 and away 1-0 i think. The 5-1 was clearly deserved but the 1-0 and the 3-0 in copa we were the worse team. Yes but without Messi we would probably have lost to lyon or manu in cl. He scored 51 goals, he was by far the best player.

Aye wrong way round but point remains was not all Messi.

No player can do it all and other players stepped up as well as those two results prove.

JerseyAddict

How lucky can you be with that goal. Inter was at the end pf the game on the ropes. But now woth 3new points and Milan and Juve shitting themselves... This is near job done.

Horatio

You're welcome
Juventus paying Napoli. Juventus ahead but Napoli playing better. Bet you didn't know this game was on dawgs.

Home of Barca Fans