Serie A

Who will win the scudetto?

• Total voters

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

2nd week of Thiago Motta masterclass in a row. Making relatively average, unknown players play as a top team.

As well as Flick has started, there is still a part of me that regrets Motta not being our new manager.

Rassvet

Not surprised to see Motta starting well. It seems deep lying playmakers like Pep, Arteta, Pirlo, and Alonso all make the best coaches too.

Busquets and Rodri will probably be great misters too.

MontenegrinCuler

Inter currently dogwalking Atalanta, 2-0 and the match just began - own goal and Barella supergolazo
This Atalanta team is very overrated cause they won Europa, I honestly think Flick's Barca shouldn't have any problems winning them especially at Montjuic

Horatio

You're welcome
Inter currently dogwalking Atalanta, 2-0 and the match just began - own goal and Barella supergolazo
This Atalanta team is very overrated cause they won Europa, I honestly think Flick's Barca shouldn't have any problems winning them especially at Montjuic

Don’t think people are overrating Atalanta.
But since they are sub-top team they likely have had key players leave and need to get their bearings again.

Just my judgment at face value. Don’t know who actually left except for koopmeiners who was playing well for them.

MontenegrinCuler

Don’t think people are overrating Atalanta.
But since they are sub-top team they likely have had key players leave and need to get their bearings again.

Just my judgment at face value. Don’t know who actually left except for koopmeiners who was playing well for them.
Yeah they're good compared to what they've been before but still not much of a treat to us I think. If Inter can bang them 4 Flick can do even more.

MontenegrinCuler

Milan losing 2-1 on Lazio with a garbage squad; Leao, Abraham, Theo, Musah all come on. Leao makes a wild action, scores immediately and it's 2-2

The most disrespected player in AC Milan, yet by far their best player. Bro should seriously consider a different club😂😂

Messi983

17251819143210.jpg

Home of Barca Fans