Seung Woo Lee

DinhoR10

Why don't people talk about him more, he seems good, and now that i remember In Lee vids i think i always see him playing well on the left too.

JamDav1982

Munir's current trajectory is probably the closest we'll ever get to seeing another youngster getting the same treatment as a kid as Messi, and Munir is 19...

Yeah, there's Bojan I guess, but he doesn't really count considering Pep wanted him back on the B team and he refused.

When did Pep want Bojan back in the B team?

Heard this a few times but it doesnt seem to ring true. Cant see Pep being told by some teenager what squad he will be playing in.

I thought that once you had been promoted you couldnt go back to B team... may be wrong on that or he may not have been promoted by that point.

Zangash

Banned
When did Pep want Bojan back in the B team?

Heard this a few times but it doesnt seem to ring true. Cant see Pep being told by some teenager what squad he will be playing in.

I thought that once you had been promoted you couldnt go back to B team... may be wrong on that or he may not have been promoted by that point.

Pep wasn't told by some teenager what team he'd be playing on. He didn't want to go back to the B team so Pep got rid of him. Simple as that.

And yeah, normally after promotion you can't go back, per se, but you can re-register with the B team.

Xavinho

Go Lee. Final in 2 days time. Korea vs korea

Should be a good match. I wouldn't want to be the North Koreans if they lose though.

difference_north_korea.png

south_korea.png

Home of Barca Fans