Scandinavian 101
LSW 1G 2A
BSH 2A

They are on fire.

Kimchi-taka
n40FnKi.gif

Who? Paik?

BarçaBarça

What is the plan with him for next season - he must be moved to Barca B, right?
It is exciting with a CF-prospect like him, but we will see how he copes with the more intense division-level just before senior.

BarçaBarça

We surely could use a young striker in the squad - Munir & Sandro wasted their chance this season.
But from Juvenil A to First Team seems like a huge step.
Realistic it would be a Samper/Gumbau-role for him next season if he is that good - don't you think?

Trickykid

got a feeling he get into the first team next season!

Not a chance.
I mean, he's been pretty decent for Juvenil A, but not exactly fantastic. I'd be happy with him doing well at Juvenil A, then alternating between that and Barça B, and cementing his place there later on during 16/17. From then on we'll see how he progresses...

Frankly right now, despite being a great talent, he's not even much better than so many other young Barça talents who have later failed miserably at the highest level.

Messi10

Not a chance.
I mean, he's been pretty decent for Juvenil A, but not exactly fantastic. I'd be happy with him doing well at Juvenil A, then alternating between that and Barça B, and cementing his place there later on during 16/17. From then on we'll see how he progresses...

Frankly right now, despite being a great talent, he's not even much better than so many other young Barça talents who have later failed miserably at the highest level.

In 2 of the games! hes been fantastic! he only played like 5 games :lol::lol: Give him time! he getting better every game!

Trickykid

In 2 of the games! hes been fantastic! he only played like 5 games :lol::lol: Give him time! he getting better every game!

And on the other hand, we have you who - after a handful of games - believes he'll be ready for the first team next season.
Don't you worry, I'll give him time, all the time he needs...

xXKonan

I like Messi10's enthusiasm in regards to our youth but he tends to really over hype them a lot.

With Alena and Lee we will just have to wait and see how they progress in the next few years before we could start the hype train.

BBZ8800

Alena and lee next season beginning with the B, while Samper and Gambau first team

Where will Samper and Gumbau play if we will have:
1. Iniesta
2. Rakitic
3. Turan
4. Rafinha
5. Busquets
6. Sergi Roberto
7. D. Suarez (??)
= in midfield

With Arda, Rakitic will lose some minutes.
With Arda, Roberto will lose a lot of minutes.
When Rafinha returns, it will be very crowded (and it is already even without Rafinha)...

Samper and similar players now need a lot of playing time to develop.
Barca's team with 6-7 world class midfielders currently isn't a good place for their development.

BarçaBarça

Barca's team with 6-7 world class midfielders currently isn't a good place for their development.

You are right, our midfield is crowded. At the same time they prove their worth with regular playing time soon, so maybe a loan would be best? :)

God Serena

Where will Samper and Gumbau play if we will have:
1. Iniesta
2. Rakitic
3. Turan
4. Rafinha
5. Busquets
6. Sergi Roberto
7. D. Suarez (??)
= in midfield

With Arda, Rakitic will lose some minutes.
With Arda, Roberto will lose a lot of minutes.
When Rafinha returns, it will be very crowded (and it is already even without Rafinha)...

Rafinha can also operate as a forward and to be honest that's where he'll probably be most needed upon his return, as he's our only truly competent sub for MSN. Although I'm sure you didn't count Halilovic in this list of midfielders because you consider him to be a RW yourself, so... *shrugs*.

I would loan Samper, anyways. He's not ready for the first team but he is ready to learn how to be. When Samper is ready to play for us we will need to make room for him somewhere, though, as we'll always be able to list of the players who could block his development. The same applies to any other young player who may work their way up eventually. *cough* *cough* #TeamAlena *cough*

Home of Barca Fans