Seung Woo Lee

Bran the Greenseer

Theres no real point in him training with the first team he's only 17 if he's as talented as everyone thinks he is he'll probably only need at max a season and a half before he's up with the first team. If his improvement is as rapid as it was when he was younger you could see him making appearances starting next season.

Trickykid

Yeah his behavior :banghead: hope we have another big talent like him so that he will learn in the competition.

What exactly has he done, that makes his behaviour so detestable, aside from looking rather full of himself?
So far we know he's stuck with Barça despite not being able to play for ages, and allegedly he's rejected some heavy duty courtship from the capital. These facts alone should garner a bit of good will.

Hopefully this attitude of his will turn out more Neymar'ish than Cristiano'ish

God Serena

Yeah his behavior :banghead: hope we have another big talent like him so that he will learn in the competition.

As far as I know he doesn't have any poor behavior or attitude history at all. I was just looking at his hair and the overall arrogant way he carries himself, like he's better and he knows it. Neither of which are things I actually care about if he does well for us, btw.

BarcaJack

What exactly has he done, that makes his behaviour so detestable, aside from looking rather full of himself?
So far we know he's stuck with Barça despite not being able to play for ages, and allegedly he's rejected some heavy duty courtship from the capital. These facts alone should garner a bit of good will.

Hopefully this attitude of his will turn out more Neymar'ish than Cristiano'ish

Yeah "behavior" may be the wrong word here to use. Still his overall arrogance surprised me since he should be raised in the East Asian culture, where people are educated to be modest and polite. Just look at Park Ji-sung and Shinji Kagawa.

Last edited:

Trickykid

Yeah "behavior" may be the wrong word here to use. Still his overall arrogance surprised me since he should be raised in the East Asian culture, where people are educated to be modest and polite.

Fair enough.
I wouldn't pass judgement on him before we see how he carries himself on the B-team, and hopefully later on with the A-team, though.

F

Flavia

As far as I know he doesn't have any poor behavior or attitude history at all. I was just looking at his hair and the overall arrogant way he carries himself, like he's better and he knows it. Neither of which are things I actually care about if he does well for us, btw.
According to himself, he dyes his hair so his grandmother can identify him on the pitch.

Co0ter

He is perfectly fine training with the B-team. He is only 17 years old. As good as he seems to be, and with as much talent as he has, he still has a LONG way to go to be considered any sort of truly special talent. We had plenty of players that looked promising at that age- Gai Assulin, Deulofeu, Gio, Munir and especially Bojan.

Let's see how he performs with the B team first. People made excuses that the B-team is weak so the good players couldn't play well....the same B-team that finished towards the top of the second division a few years ago. If he is special, he will stand out. Once he shows that, then consider giving him a cameo for the A team.

Home of Barca Fans