Son Heung-min

Temptation

This guy is the most 2 footed world class player out there. 2 goals today. Second goal was absolutely amazing.

Highest non pen goals in the league.

19 goals and 7 assists in the PL this season.

Has 19 goals from 57 attempted shots. He consistently outperforms his xG every fucking year. One of the most efficient finishers.

Baffles me how he doesn't play for a trophy winning elite club. Unlike Kane, he's not even a local lad or something.

Coming from a Liverpool fan here. In my opinion, he's better than Mane. I know it's a hot take but been an admirer for so long. He'd be devastating at City or Liverpool. He's a far better finisher than Salah, Mane, Mahrez, Sterling.

After Mbappe, he's the best counter attacker in the world right now.

jamrock

Why is he not playing for us, been asking this a while now.

Whenever I play fifa he is always my first signing, love him, should have spent the 120 we spent in griezmann in him.

Catta

Great player, shame that he has no ambition. He recently renewed with Spurs. Could have choose which club to play for and he choose Tottenham.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Son was always class, i remember his insane performance against City in 2019, he beat them on his own, maybe the best player who isnt playing for a top club in the world.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Great player, shame that he has no ambition. He recently renewed with Spurs. Could have choose which club to play for and he choose Tottenham.

Cant blame him tbf , Spurs gave him a contract extension even though there was a chance he had to do Military Service if he lost that tournament.

Spurs did him a big favor with that and he just returned it by staying loyal

vuji_31

He is playrr counter attacking football..

He loves space, through balls and shooting.

Every forbidden fruit in Barcelona.

Barcilliant

This guy is the most 2 footed world class player out there. 2 goals today. Second goal was absolutely amazing.

Highest non pen goals in the league.

19 goals and 7 assists in the PL this season.

Has 19 goals from 57 attempted shots. He consistently outperforms his xG every fucking year. One of the most efficient finishers.

Baffles me how he doesn't play for a trophy winning elite club. Unlike Kane, he's not even a local lad or something.

Coming from a Liverpool fan here. In my opinion, he's better than Mane. I know it's a hot take but been an admirer for so long. He'd be devastating at City or Liverpool. He's a far better finisher than Salah, Mane, Mahrez, Sterling.

After Mbappe, he's the best counter attacker in the world right now.

Agree with everything you say.

Andresito

Staff member
I think the reason for him still playing at Spurs is party his personality. He seems like a very humble and nice guy, very much like Kante. He lacks that will and drive to become an absolute superstar by moving to an even bigger club.
He is comfortable, plays without causing a fuss, does his job with absolut excellence. He's a bit like Barca Messi in that.

iniestaGOAT

Lol this is a joke

He was wack first half of the season, wack for half of contes tenure minus the few games where he scored double digit goal spamming his numbers

Home of Barca Fans