South America qualifiers

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Chile - Bolivia 1-2 so far

Chile scores controversial goal after Bolivia goalkeeper got injured and then instantly Bolivia scores too.
Haven't seen something like that so far.

Horatio

You're welcome
Not upset about the result. Was a cracking game and I guess Colombia deserved it. My Colombian friends needed this win against Argentina to recover somewhat from the previous losses.

soul24rage

Not upset about the result. Was a cracking game and I guess Colombia deserved it. My Colombian friends needed this win against Argentina to recover somewhat from the previous losses.
Yeah, not really bothered by this result tbh. Argentina should be able to clinch WC qualification by November.

Speaking of Chile vs Bolivia, it would be an absolute travesty if Chile can't make the WC with the expanded team format.

soul24rage

Brazil is playing a front 3 of Real Madrid players and they are having a hard time vs Paraguay. Paraguay is decent, but much more is expected from the Brazil front three.

Brazil should really consider putting Vinicius on the bench and he's been having a terrible performance game after game (Ironically, his 1 good game for Brazil was vs Paraguay in the Copa America 2024).

Horatio

You're welcome
The player that always struck me as weird is Eduardo Vargas.

Always did well for Chile and seen him score tons of goals. But you barely saw him at clublevel.

Then you look at his club career and its pretty lackluster. THEN you look at his goal count and it’s shocking how little he scored for those clubs. Guess Chile never had better options.

Home of Barca Fans