South America qualifiers

soul24rage

The player that always struck me as weird is Eduardo Vargas.

Always did well for Chile and seen him score tons of goals. But you barely saw him at clublevel.

Then you look at his club career and its pretty lackluster. THEN you look at his goal count and it’s shocking how little he scored on club level. Guess Chile never had better options.
The Chilean Miroslav Klose

Horatio

You're welcome
The Chilean Miroslav Klose
It’s crazy dawg. At club level his goals per game is 0.20 (and that is only because in recent years he has been able to push it up playing for Tigres and Atletico Mineiro)

For chile it’s almost double that. And I actually think it was higher before since Chile in recent years has been ]+{^e

So you’ll probably find the discrepancy to be much wider if you count up until 2020 or something.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
GXNTPveXcAAprvI

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
fwiw Rodrygo is usually good for Brazil. Vinicius might be the worst NT team player ever relative to his club level and Endrick might develop into a good #9, but right now he's all hype and no substance.

MontenegrinCuler

tbf what the hell does brazil have for its midfield?
Nothing big. Saw that guy Andre getting gaslighted a lot by Brazilians but he ain't all that, as usual Brazilians overrating their players. Other than that, guys like Bruno Guimaraes and Paqueta who are stuck at midtable EPL their whole career. Pretty much ass everywhere except for the attack, which is also ass but at least bears big names that have the potential to make some magic - and also young talents like Estevao or Endrick.

Only a lucky draw or Neymar going crazy for his last world cup can save Brazil, otherwise - 1 more embarrassment in the bag.

Horatio

You're welcome
Nothing big. Saw that guy Andre getting gaslighted a lot by Brazilians but he ain't all that, as usual Brazilians overrating their players. Other than that, guys like Bruno Guimaraes and Paqueta who are stuck at midtable EPL their whole career. Pretty much ass everywhere except for the attack, which is also ass but at least bears big names that have the potential to make some magic - and also young talents like Estevao or Endrick.

Only a lucky draw or Neymar going crazy for his last world cup can save Brazil, otherwise - 1 more embarrassment in the bag.

Neymar looks physically fit. but failed tests. He will be there I think.

soul24rage

Even if Neymar is super saiyan, Brazil's midfield and defense leaves a lot to be desired.

Early prediction, but I don't think they will make the Semi's this upcoming WC

Home of Barca Fans