Spanish Supercopa Final: Real Madrid - Barca 4-1

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Wasn't even a great penalty, but Inaki is a midget in GK terms so couldn't save it lol.

ajnotkeith

Araujo has been very very poor since he injured his thigh in November and I've remarked on it before.
Its like his level took a nosedive directly after that injury. Could just be a coincidence.

ajnotkeith

Not sure if you're referring to me among that bunch, but I rated his LL performances last season highly...but looks like I was underestimating him even still and giving too much credit to the CBs.
I don't remember seeing you comment about Ter Stegen. There were a number of people who wanted him to get sold and said he was worse than Mendy, Onana etc.

KingLeo10

Araujo has pulled an Umtiti. We were cruising in 17/18 until he and his agent pulled that fucking transfer stunt out of nowhere and the dude lost focus and got bullied and folded by Dzeko in Rome.

Araujo's been getting bullied by any and every attacker since the last couple of months when the transfer rumors started.

Masetro10

Don't forget Xavi is forced to play high line because Barca DNA. Every other club in the world knows Barc is stupid like this. Basically have to have the best teams of all time to win UCL due to to this. Even those teams won less than they should

Home of Barca Fans